[7] Me Too

(M/N) slept for about an hour and a half more.

When he woke, he discovered that Jungkook had gotten up and made sure the younger male was properly covered by the comforter. His hand traveled to his neck, remembering what had been placed there not too long ago. He smiled bashfully.
'Everyone is so kind and affectionate here,' (M/N) thought to himself as he sat up in Jungkook's bed and looked around.
V was still sound asleep and Jimin's bed was empty, the covers unmade. The boy took Jungkook's pillow in his arms, hunching over and resting his head on it as sleep still pulled at him. The scent he and Jungkook now shared was exhaled by the pillow as he squeezed it, further relaxing him.

He could hear footsteps traveling down the hallway as he sat there with his eyes closed, still taking in his environment. The footsteps disappeared behind the sound of a door closing. If he listened even more carefully, he could just make out the sounds of chatter from the livingroom TV.

The boy opened his eyes and picked his head up reluctantly. Placing the pillow back, he slowly made his way down from the bed. He pulled his disheveled shirt into place after he reached the floor and chuckled as he spotted the position V was in.

'So cute,' he thought. The idol had kicked down the covers and was once again hugging his pillow like a koala, his hair messy and his sleep-swollen lips sticking out as he breathed softly. His basketball shorts were bunched up in some places, and (M/N) admired the fact that V had obviously been working on gaining muscle in his legs.
Tearing his eyes from V, he exited the room to head towards the bathroom.

As he was closing the door, (M/N) felt pressure on it from the other side. He opened it enough to see Jimin just before the idol pushed his way inside, closing and locking the door behind them quickly. (M/N) stared in disbelief, startled by the other's action.

"Jimin-hyung, is something wrong?"

Jimin reached for (M/N), who willingly let the idol tug him towards the closed door. (M/N) ended up with his back resting against the door with Jimin's hands on either side of his head. Jimin was probably an inch shorter than the trainee, and this subtle difference still left the two eye to eye.

"...Hyung? What are you doing," questioned (M/N), his cheeks already warming. Jimin smiled, bringing a finger to his lips and shushing the younger boy.

"(M/N)-ah, I think you should be honest with your hyung..." he paused, his eye smile dropping some.
"Has our golden maknae claimed you?"

It was silent. (M/N) stood in confusion, processing what the older idol meant.

"...claimed..?"

Jimin nodded.
"...as his."

(M/N) shook his head slowly, his brow furrowing in confusion.
"...no?"

Jimin smiled widely.
"That's a relief..."

Now, the trainee wasn't as embarrassed as he was conflicted.
"What do you mean..? Hyung, you're confusing me."

Jimin drew closer, and (M/N) pushed back against the door.
"Don't you know?"

(M/N) shook his head again, his brows still furrowed, albeit slightly less.

"I want to kiss (M/N) too..."

The trainee shuddered.
"Wh-..How... What do you mean- I..."
He cowered as Jimin's face moved closer.
"Hyung," (M/N) stuttered.

Jimin chuckled, using one hand to lift (M/N)'s chin up, just enough to expose his neck.

"I think this spot is really pretty," Jimin said softly. He watched (M/N)'s throat move as the trainee gulped nervously, looking at Jimin down his nose wearily. His face was red.

"Is it okay? (M/N)-ah?" He smiled gently, keeping his fingers tucked under the slightly taller male's chin.

"Y-you- Hyung, you're kind of scaring me," (M/N) admitted as he reached up to touch his fingers to Jimin's arm.
Jimin muttered an apology and relaxed his stance, dropping the hand on the door and moving his other to cradle the back of (M/N)'s neck.

"Is this better?"

(M/N) nodded timidly.
It was quiet for a moment as Jimin eyed the trainee's neck.

"Go ahead," (M/N) stuttered in annoyed exasperation, resting his head against the door again and shutting his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed nervously. He could feel Jimin's breath as he leaned towards (M/N) slowly. Soon he felt soft lips press to his throat, lingering for a second before lifting away.
(M/N)'s ears were burning, as was most of him. His eyes fluttered open to see an equally dizzy Jimin, who cleared his throat and licked his lips briefly.

"H-how was that," the idol stuttered.
(M/N) nodded shakily.

They stood there, a little starstruck, for a while. (M/N) was more awake for this moment, unlike the one he and Jungkook shared- which meant he had a harder time dealing with it.

"Can...-"

"Hm?" Jimin met (M/N)'s eyes, which darted away.

"...can I have another?" He asked almost inaudibly. But Jimin definitely heard.

The idol's eyes widened and he nodded quickly, a smile soon returning to his face. He hooked an arm around the blushing boy's waist, pulling him close.

"Hmm~ I wonder," he said in a teasing tone, "where should I kiss next?" His smile widened. He was definitely enjoying this.
Jimin's free hand caressed the part of the other's collarbone that peeked from the fabric of his nightshirt.

"Here? Or maybe..." His hand shifted.

Before Jimin could name his next target, a knock sounded on the door. The two were startled, and both remained quiet.

"Jimin-hyung, are you almost done?" It was V behind the door, the remains of sleep scratching at his voice.

"Ah- yes, hang on..." Jimin called back.

"...hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Have you seen (M/N)," V asked in suspicion.
The trainee in question had paled, still frozen in Jimin's embrace.

"Auh..." Jimin trailed off, looking at (M/N) blankly as he searched for an excuse.

"...is he there with you?"
V's tone was accusatory, and the two in the bathroom watched anxiously as the doorknob jiggled. It was locked though, and V only became more urgent.

"Hyung, open the door," V demanded. Hoseok's voice could be heard too as he asked V what was happening, and the two only fell deeper into their graves.

Jimin gulped and let go of (M/N) to unlock and open the door, exposing V, J-Hope, and an approaching Jin.
J-Hope and Jin were very confused - for now.

Soon, all of the members would come to understand.

(M/N) was very unprepared for the future.

--------------------
{1122 words}
Oh, so scandalous~
I'm sorry it takes a while for me to update, my process is quite slow since I'm still attending school...
I'm grateful for your understanding and support!

I'm out! 🌸

- Edited some typos!