Logic

I woke up early just so I could get the day started.
I jumped out of bed and traveled to the kitchine to make myself some coffee.
Logically I can function with out it, but it made my day a hell of a lot easier.

I pulled out my clip bored, while I was waiting on my coffee, to see what my plans were for the day.

*3rd person POV*

1. Make coffee
2. Get dressed
3. Meeting with Thomas and Prince about video ideas
4. If idea is made work on a script. 
5- wait that can't be right.

Logic thought to himself. The final number written on his list was not in his hand writing and is deffinetly not somethig he wrote.
It read "5. Meet with best friend Morality to watch a movie and eat cookieesss!!!"

He observed the pink sparkally ink and the dog stickers that were stuck bellow it.

Of course Morality would've done this. It honustly wasn't the only time Morality had stolen his clipbored to write his own stuff on it.

He shook his head a little as he fixed his glasses.

*beep*

The coffee machine went off and he quickly made himself a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table.

He observed the sparkly writing a bit more and sighed. "Today is going to be a long day."

HEY GUYS I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT SO FAR UPDATES SOON!!!!