Thomas is sad now

(Basically if you dont remember what happend, 2 chapters ago, Logan and Roman were on tneor way to sourt out a dissagreement with Morality, but got stopped half way by Anxiety telling them that Thomas was acting weird.)

Thomas P.O.V

I don't know what happened, I was happy, and cheerful yesterday, and now here I am about to have an anxiety attack, and this time it's not even because of Anxiety.

In fact Anxiety tried to keep me from doing something
stupid. I started to feel worse. I put my head in my hands and started balling. I feel like I lost my smile, and jokes, and happiness. Usually I can at least make a joke to make me feel a little better, but I have nothing.

I hear the others running to me.
I look up to see Anxiety, Roman, and Logan all in front of me. I'm quick to realize Morality isn't there.
They gather around me.
Logic steps forward.
"Can you tell me how you feel?" He asks.
" I feel h-horrible-" I state almost blabing through my tears. "Physicaly?" He asks.
"No!" I nearly scream. "You are so clueless for f*cking Logic!!!" I scream louder. He backed away, I gasped. I just cussed, I never cuss!
He's obviously startled by this. For a moment I thought he might be upset, but he went right back to his normal expression.

He turned to the others.

"If my hypothesis is correct you may have to go get Morality, Anxiety you go get him, Roman you stay with me."

They both did what he said, I just slouched down, and put my face in my hands.

What was that like 6 chapters in one day??? Jeez I'M ON A ROLL SON!!!

XOXO