Logan where you be

Morality Pov

I ran to my room, I need to get away. I still don't understand why I'm so angry.

I guess i'm just hurt that he doesn't care about me. I was... I was really hoping he would.

I closed the door and locked it. When I turned around I paused. On my bed was a little trey full of popcorn, chocolate, cookies, and a small note attached to it.
I walked up to it and picked up the note it read,  I am very sorry that you do not feel well, I may not be great with emotions, but I know you need a friend. Just know that I care for you, we all do! I would like you to understand that I miss your smile, and I hope these snacks make you feel better.
<3- Logan

I broke down right then and there, I'm sp selfish. He realy does care.

*knock, knock*

I looked up from my tears to hear knocking at my bedroom door.

I ran to the door and opend it up to see Logan. "Look I know I did something wrong and I'm so-"

I cut him off and pulled him into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry, I was being selfish, I don't disserve a friend like you." I barely was able to get the words out.

"Shh, sshh," Logan stated while petting my hair.

We both sat on the ground.

"It's not your fault, I'm sorry Mor-" I cut him off again, "Patton, it's Patton."
I looked up at him.

He smiled.

"Well Patton, do you want to go watch a movie with me?"

He asked smileing down at me.

"Yes!" I stated.

We went into my room and watched movies all night, as we cuddled up to eachother.

This was probably the happiest I've been in a while.

Oooooooooooo
Damn
GET READY FOR MOREEE ISH