deep feels

Morality

I woke up to the empty space beside me.
I nearly began to panic when I realized it's likely that Logic must've gotten so he could get ready for the video idea meeting later today with all of us, he's the only one who mainly stays quiet and takes notes for the best ideas.

He works really hard, and I reaspect that.

I jumped out of bed and walked to the kitchen to see Logic leaning against the counter sipping his morning coffee.
"Uh hiya." I waved with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Oh hi Mor, sorry did I wake you up?"
I blushed at the mention of my nickname and jeneral careness for how I feel.

"I uh- no, I just woke up." I stated, feeling my face heating up.

"Well sit we can chat for a little bit."

I sat at the table, and he sat across from me.

"So tonight after the meeting I was thinking about watching a movie in my room for once, if that's okay with you" He stated as he stared at me.

I looked away from his eyes as I felt my face heat up even more. "I-uh- alright thats f-fine. I stated stumbling over my words, dang I think I know what this feeling is, but it can't be.
I hope he doesn't notice.

"Ha," he gave a short winded laugh. "Your face is really red, and you're stambling over your words, like one of those people in those movies we watch. You know, like tge one's who have a crush."

So much for him not noticing.

He started laughing and I hid my face in my shirt. His cuteness was to much.

"I'm sorry," he stated. "I know thats not the case, you must be sick, do you wish to lay down?" He asked after his giggles wore out. I looked up to see kindness in his eyes, i've never seen him like this before,  the cold, hard, analytical, emotion of Logic is actually caring about me.

I couldn't say anything but just nod my head as I staired in his eyes.

He got up and walked me hand and hand to my room to lay me down.

"I hope you feel better, if you do you can come to the meeting, and if you don't I'll assume you can't watch a movie tonight, so I'll find a different time if that is so."

I just couldn't say anything.

He walked out of the room and gave me a smile when he left, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I must have it bad.

boom chapter!! Sorry not alot of updating exams are coming up! :/ LOVVE YALLL