sad Morality AF

Morality POV

I heard a knocking at my door. I didn't want to answer it, I was embarrassed at the fact that I was over reacting. "Morality can you please answer me?" The voice asked. It was to out spoken to be Anxiety, and wasn't loud and whistful enough to be Roman, oh no. At this point I became even more embarassed. The one person who I didn't want to talk to was right outside my door.

I tried to calm myself down. 'It's okay...' I'd tell myself. 'Just talk to him.' By then I realize it's already to laye to answer him.

I think he said something else but I was to bussy trying to calm myself. I'm dad I should be able to handle emotions, but this is different. I feel different.

Logan not hanging out with me felt like regection to our friendship. It kinda hurt.
But now he's at my door, I wanna talk to him, but I'm mad. He needs to understand that what he did was bad!

Pssh, who am I kidding? I'm Morality and Thomas needs my help!! Who needs Logan?
I just won't talk to him anymore. Now knowing that this is my fault, I should probably go help calm Thomas down.

I opened my door to be met by no one.

I was kind of dissapointed at the fact Logan wasn't  there.

I brushed it off, this isn't about me, its about Thomas.

I left to go meet Thomas, and to help him out.

I need to appologyse for what I caused, Thomas' freakout was my fault.

I'm trying to make longer chapterz. I hope yall enjoy.

Lovesss all yalll!!!

Next chapter soon!