Day 11

Dear Josh..

I awoke in bright morning light. Everything that had happened was nothing but a blur. I tried so hard to remember but it was pointless.

I dragged myself to a sitting position and turned my head expecting to see your sleepless eyes staring back at me but there was nothing. I turned to the other side praying that you would be there but there was only Sam with his vague expression. Then I remembered. I remembered what had happened. You..you were gone.

My body is extremly thin. My bones are significant but the drip attatched to my arm doesn't seem to have done much for the time that I have been asleep.

"Sam. Sam. Sam!" I nudged him untill he looked at me. His expression changes to a look of concern.

"What is it?" I questioned. Something had happened since. But what? Maybe it was just a bruise of a cut. I didn't know Josh. I had no idea.

One of the doctors brought over a small mirror. I peered at myself. I was un-recognisable. My once plump and pink cheeks were now pale and my cheek bones were sharp and obvious. My eyes were now dull. My lips were chapped. Everything was is diferent now Josh.

I began to pull out the many tubes and wires before pulling myself fully off my bed. I was in a private ward so no-body could see me besides Sam, but he had gone back into his little world. Alarms soon went off but I grabbed Sam and we were out of there. Running down corridoors, avoiding all doctors, heading straight for Sam's car.

I just want to be at home Josh. Where I can be close to you. That's all I want at the moment. To be with you.

Love Jen