Isabelle Olympus part 19

Hey guys! Okay here's the next chapter and I know that there's going to be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but I am trying to upload this from a broken phone in a foreign country. I'll edit it when I get home but I wanted to get something up for you. Also as I wrote it on my phone I don't know how long it is, hopefully it'll get me a few pages. Again sorry about the mistakes.

I glanced over at Chiron who seemed just as confused and worried as I was. We had just left the gods and apart from a few minor squabbles everything had been fine, much better than some previous years, how could it have gone so wrong in that short space of time. A few thunder storms were kind of expected when you shoved all of the gods into one room together but this, this was pure rage. The bus swayed again violently as the ground shook and there was a blinding flash of lightning causing the kids to scream louder. I looked over at Chiron who looked positively panicked now. Something was wrong.  

"You go find out what's happening I'll stay with the kids" Chiron shouted over the thunder and the screaming. I didn't wait to be told twice I just closed my eyes and teleported to Olympus. If I had thought it was loud on the bus it was nothing compared to the sound that almost blasted me off my feet when I arrived at the market place. Here people were trying to pack up their stalls as quickly as they could or just abandoning everything and running. However they couldn't get very far as every few seconds the ground shook so violently it threw people off their feet and cracks started to form in the mosaic floor. Trees were being battered by the gale force winds and the buildings creaked as their foundations were being put to the test by the continuos earthquakes. I tried to make my way towards the throne room, where I knew the fight was happening but I kept being thrown to the floor when the earth shook or having to dodge some flying object that the wind had picked up. I soon gave up and teleported right into the throne room itself where I found Zeus and Poseidon shouting at each other. And this wasn't just any old argument between the two this time they looked ready to kill each other. Poseidon's hands were shaking by his side at the obvious effort it was taking him to keep himself from lunging at Zeus's throat. This put me more on edge than anything that Zeus was doing as Poseidon was always the calm one, the easy going one, but here he was furious. I looked around at the other gods for help but their faces gave away no emotion as they listened into the argument. 

"Give it back to me now you dirty thief!" Zeus roared.

"I haven't taken it" Poseidon cried, equalling Zeus' volume.

"I know it was you! Don't lie to me!" Zeus shouted again.

"It's not my fault that you've lost your symbol of power!" Poseidon screamed. I gasped. Zeuss master bolt was missing? Styx this is bad! "And incase you've forgotten I can't take it! Gods can't take other godss symbols of power!"

"You got someone to get it for you! It wouldn't have been hard to convince a human to do it!" Zeus persisted. 

"Well I didn't! Why are you accusing me? It could have been anyone but you immediately assume that I had to be the one to do it!"

"You did it to get back at me! We were arguing and you did it to weaken me!"

"That's ridiculous! All of this is ridiculous! I didnt steal your master bolt!" Poseidon said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yes you did, you want to copy it. You know that it was made by Cyclopes and you're going to take it back to the forge of the Cyclopes under the sea and make them create a whole load of weapons using its power!" Zeus glared at poseidon, and I could basically see the fire leaping out of his eyes.

"You're paranoid! I haven't done any of that." This argument was followed by a series of cuss words which became ruder and more imaginative as the argument went on. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't dive in between the two without likely being knocked aside by their flailing arms. Not to mention that they had been growing throughout their argument so that they were now giant, at least 30 ft tall. I looked to the other gods for help but got nothing, they were all too engrossed in the argument. I guess eternity can get a bit boring and repetitive so they appreciate it when something gets thrown into the mix that livens things up a bit. There was nothing I could do to stop them, they would just ignore me if I tried. I decided that I would go back to camp, Chiron would be worried and he might know what to do.