Brooklyn's game

Prologue

"Oh my god, I hate you!" I screamed at Brooklyn as he laughed at me and pointed with his friends, "I thought you.... urg" I mumbled, quietly.

"Hey where do you think your going?" He asked me as I stormed out of the large dining room.

"Don't get any closer!" I tried to yell but the lump in my throat hurt so much I couldn't help a tear roll down my cheek.

"Please?" he looked almost needy, helpless. No. he's tricking you again Dani he doesn't want you.

"Goodbye Brooklyn" I slammed the door in his face and I heard his friends laughing as I did.

"You can't leave me!" he screamed as I ran down the road.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" I yelled back, using all the voice I had left.

"Because... because I'm Brooklyn Beckham you bitch!" he laughed again and He was gone. I had to get away from that jerk. I thought he loved me but it was just a game to him.

A year later

"Autumn?" I called my best friend as I snuggled down on the sofa.

"Yeah hon what's up?"
"Today is the anniversary of me and Brooklyn's breakup"
"Aww sweetie do you wanna hang out? would it make you feel better?"
"I think it would. Thanks babe, you're the best!"
"Ok we'll meet at Starbucks in half an hour. Love you"
"Love you too" I hung up and heaved myself off the sofa to go get ready.