Chapter 26 || Acceptance and Annoyance

Dani's POV

As Brooklyn walks out I realise that I need to know so much more about why he did to me. He may not love me and I may not love him but that doesn't mean he can walk all over me without an explanation.

I run out the door, my legs stiff and sore from Jake basically raping me.

I stop behind him and yell,

"Are you not gonna ask if I'm ok. I just got raped." I smile at him and he smiles back and hugs me. I stand there, awkwardly, not feeling comfortable with hugging him back.

"Not yet Brooklyn" I look up at his big brown dough eyes and I see them glisten in the sun. Oh those eyes can make any girl swoon. I clear my throat and my head before continuing,

"Why did you film me and lie to me?" I blurt out and bite my lip.

"Lie to you?" he ignores the first question and steps closer to me. I am still looking at my toes when I mumble,

"You told me you loved me." I look back up at him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Lie to you?" he scoffs, "That was the most true thing I have ever said in my entire life. I could not be anymore in love with you."

He takes my hands and starts drawing tiny circle in my palms. I am about to return with my counter argument, when he forces his lips upon mine.

I kiss back for a while then bite my lip and hold back.

"Stop Brooke. I-I- you just- urggg you just keep hurting me over and over again. Maybe you'd be better with Nicole." I sigh and pull away from his grasp but he just grabs my hands again.

"I mean maybe we should see oth-"

"Shut up." I keep attempting to speak but he just cuts me off with his lips.

"Brooklyn!" I yell into his mouth and he smiles.

"Yes?" he squeezes my hands and starts trailing sloppy kisses down my neck, just behind my ear. I can't help but stifle a giggly moan.

"Come to my house." He whispers and holds me in a tight embrace.

"Brooklyn you can't just kiss me and suggest sex and I'll forgive you, okay?"

He sighs and scratches the back of his neck then looks around and down at me.

"Will you at least come to my house? I have something to show you."

I sighed again I don't have anything else to do and I can hang out with Roms.

"Why not?" I fake smiled. Why not? there are plenty of reasons why not but for some reason I still decided to get into that perfect boy's car.

A/N

Hey guys! I updated on time! hehe. I'm sorry it's quite short but I want the next bit to have it's own chapter and I can't wait to write it and post it! vote, comment follow :)

As always, your perf twerking ,

Doctorfuntimes xxx