Chapter 17 || Netflix and Naughtiness

A/N

Who was too busy to update yesterday? 🙋

Who feels soooo bad about it? 🙋

I'm so sorry guys. I've been caught up in work as usual but I'm giving you an update now so enjoy:)

Brooklyn's POV

These guys look a mess, I have to tell you. It look like they've been taking drugs for a thousand years and just woke up from a coma.

"Jake?" I had to assure myself before I made rude assumptions. But I was proven correct when he greeted me back, the smell of smoke and alcohol in his breath.

"How ya been, bud'?" I shake his hand, still trying to figure out where the boy who used to love puppies and ladybugs went.

"I'm good, but as you know I've been wondering something." I take a breath. "Something about Dani." I tilt my head, waiting to see the look of remembering on his face.

"Dani? Fit chick. "What about her?" I didn't like the way he talked about Dani, even though I talk about her the same way.

"You know what. I spoke to you earlier." I frown at him, in annoyance.

"I remember why you don't, bruv" Eliot steps forward, removing his sunglasses and biting on the end of them. I didn't recognise him until now. Everything has changed.

"You took too many drugs mate, alcohol, anything you could find to get rid of her from your brain. Ripped out every pic of 'er and deleted all ya messages. You were well mad. Threatened to shoot us lot, you did."

I frowned again, this time in thought. I don't understand why I would film her though, if I loved her so much.

"Why did I do it?" I looked at them, thy exchanged looks and nodded and muttered until I cleared my throat, signalling for them to stop so I could know.

"Umm well, we uhhh..." This was going no where. It was their fault and I knew that, just from looking at the way they stood and frowned.

"That's all I needed. Bye guys." I nodded my head and gave one final wave of my hand, before hopping on my skateboard and going to my house, tears in my eyes.

How could I be such a douchebag? I bet it was for popularity or money too. I hate those guys. I'm glad they're not my friends.

But I really wanted to speak to Dani. I want her to tell me our story together. How we met. Our first date. Our first kiss. Every little detail. Because this time I knew it would last.

I wanted it to last and I've never felt like this about any girl. Ever before. I usually want a small fling that just includes the physical stuff but with Dani, I just love everything about her.

She's so beautiful. I love the was she looks in my clothes, the way her eyes light up when she talks about something she loves, the way she laughs, the way she scratches her nose and looks at the floor when she thinks.

I love every little bit of her. Every flaw and perfection. And I only wish I could tell her, I just don't know how.

She doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve her. But I wish I did. There are probably loads of guys who don't just go around breaking hearts but there's no other Dani.

Dani's POV

I've been sitting on my bed, eating popcorn and watching netflix for the past hour. My mum came home for about ten minutes and pretended to look worried for a little but wasn't afraid to leave straight away for work.

I hear knocking at my door, at first I think I'm imagining it or it's on my show but as I focus I realise it's real and I have a debate wether I should go and open it.

I'm expecting to see Brooklyn standing at my door, with a dozen roses, with an apology in the form of a poem and he's dressed in a suit and tie.

Well I wouldn't say expecting I would probably say hoping. Even though there is a minus 1% chance of it happening. Well, a girl can dream.

When I open the door I am surprised to see a little

Romeo on my doorstep.

"Hey kiddo wassup?" I ask, popping the 'p' like Brooklyn does. He smiles at that, because he knows I'm thinking that.

"I was just wondering if you were ok? and if... maybe.. youwantedtogetsomeicecreamwithme?" he sped through the last part and his cheeks flushed red.

"I'm sorry Roms, I didn't catch that?" I definitely did but this cuteness was overwhelming.

"Do you wanna get some ice cream?" he twiddled his thumbs then looked up at me with a hopeful smile.

"Of course I do!" I lift Romeo off his feet and give him a kiss on the nose. I then grab my phone and keys and take his hand, swinging it back and forth as we walk.

This little boy sure knows how to cheer me up.