Chapter 13 || Brothers and Bandages

Brooklyn's POV

After 9 days Dani is emitted from the hospital. Her parents and I aimed to not visit her at the same time, which wasn't so hard as they barely visited their own daughter.

"Hey gorgeous". I smiled at her and placed my arm around her shoulder.

"Not now" she shoved me off her and glared at me, "I'm not in the mood."

"Hey, I thought you accepted my apology for leaving you at the café." I frowned at her.

"I do forgive you for that.." She looked at her feet and started to walk away from me.

"I wouldn't go anywhere if I were you. I'm your ride." I smirked. She sighed then followed me as she had to.

The ride home was awkward and quiet. I don't understand what I did wrong. I think I should have a word wit my parents. Dani too.

"This isn't the way to my house." She mumbles and looks out the window.

"No. It's the way to my house." I smile at her and I place my hand on her thigh. She swats it off and I place it again. She's obviously to tired to brush it off again because she just sighs again and looks out the window once more.

I park my car. I haven't got my licence yet but I have a learners permit so I can drive sometimes.

I hold Dani's hand to exit the car and she jumps down from our land rover. Agin probably too tired to argue with me.

I ring the doorbell and Romeo answers and once he sees us, a big smile is plastered on his face. Probably excited his big brother's back.

"I knew it" I hear him mutter. Knew what? doesn't matter.

"Roms this is Dani. You know." I smile and so does he. Dani seems to perk up a little and gives him a hug. I guess she gets close with people quickly.

Dani's POV

I loved seeing Romeo again. Brooklyn used to tease him about his crush on me. But I thought it was sweet.

I leant down to take in the sweet scent that Romeo shared with his big brother.

"I remember you Dani" I whispers ever so quietly into my hair. Tears form in my eyes. I want to tell him everything but I can't.

"Don't say anything" I plead quietly and hug him tighter.

"I won't." We pull away and kiss his cheek, he blushes and runs off, making me giggle.

"What was that? Do you have a crush on my brother?" He laughed linking my arm around his.

A/N

Thank u all so much again. Told u id update so enjoy xx

As always,

Your perf twerking babe

Doctorfuntimes xxx