Chapter 30 || Sleeping and Sorrow

Dani's POV

I texted my parents again and they said it was ok to stay another hour but no longer because it was their only day off of work together.

"What's up mum?" Brooklyn asks, dropping my hand from his.

"What is this?" she hands Brooklyn a magazine with fury in her eyes. Brooklyn flips through it and his eyes look like they're about to fall out their sockets.

"What is it Brooke?" I ask and place my hand on his shoulder. He doesn't answer and just keeps looking at it. I start to get annoyed so I grab it off him and literally gasp.

Inside there is a picture of me and Brooklyn, completely naked and making out! Out bodies are blurred but it's outrageous. Below it says 'Brooklyn Beckham, making love to the ex he ruined? Make up your mind son.' It goes on about how I'm a slut and shouldn't have forgiven him and tears splinter my vision.

Brooklyn's POV

I look over at Danielle, then up at my mum. She knew we slept together, why did she show this ton Dani? Did she want to upset her? She didn't have to. I am suddenly angry at my mum. People have sex all the time but because I'm me I can't even do it without it being published all over the country.

I push past my mother, through to the kitchen with Dani at my tail. Once we get in I turn around and force Dani to sit at our island, next to me. Tears were brewing in her eyes which made her eyes glisten. I placed my hand on her knee to calm her down. She was forced into having sex with me just after she was raped and now it looks as if it's al her fault. I hate the media.

"What the fuck mum?" I yell, she hasn't said anything this whole time.

"Language." she says calmly and I glare at her, "Danielle, sweetie, Roms is upstairs, do you mind if you go play with him? I need to talk to my son." She glares at me then smiles at Dani, who just nods and runs off, upstairs.

Dani's POV

I run upstairs and wipe tears from my eyes. I see David and Harper asleep and I manage a small smile. I see Cruz playing video games in his room and finally get to the end of the hall, where Romeo is.

"Dani?" he shoots up quickly and tries to hide some mess behind him and I smile and give him a quick hug.

"Hey Roms." I peck his head and sit on the edge of his bed.

"Are you ok?" He whispers and I giggle as he looks around for Brooklyn, with an angry expression.

"Brooklyn didn't do anything. Don't worry Romeo, I'm ok." I force a smile. I feel like I can trust Romeo more than anyone, even Autumn. But I don't know what he'd think of me if I told him I had sex with his older brother. He's not an idiot he's 12 but he's not an idiot.

I lean back and lay my head on his double bed, on the soft, cloud-like pillows and he lies down next to me and smiles. Roms is like my little brother in a weird sort of way. He snuggles into my shoulder and lays his little head on top of me.

He short legs barely reach my ankles and it makes ms giggle. I kiss the top of his head again and watch his eyes flutter shut. I can tell he knows I'm lying about being okay but he's too kind to push it.

I lay there with my hand on the small of his back and my head facing the ceiling, just staring for what feels like hours. There's an eruption of shouting and then I hear feet pattering towards me.

Brooklyn comes in, eyes puffy and red and I usher him to be quiet because Romeo is already sleeping.

"Brooklyn what is it?" I whisper and notice his worried expression.

"I- uh. You belong with- with Fin." His feet seem very interesting to him all of a sudden and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you saying?" I swallow the lump in my throat and hope the answer isn't what I think.

He scratches the back of his head then wipes his eyes with the back of his hand.

"I'm saying- I'm saying," he swallows hard, "I'm saying that maybe we should take a break."

A/N

Sorry about not being here to update on Thursday. Let me tell you, the trip was horrendous! never going back haha. I really hope you guys enjoy this spice up. Vote, comment and follow please :)

As always, your perf twerking ,

Doctorfuntimes xxx