Chapter 18 || Dates and Debates

Brooklyn's POV

Once I get home I start having a silent war in my head. Half of me is saying to go and apologise but the other half says to give it time.

I think I'll wait 'till tomorrow, I'm grounded anyway and I can't risk getting caught. I don't understand why I'm grounded. I know I did an awful thing to Dani but I can't remember I remember the drugs a little now. I got so angry at Jake and his mates that I lashed out at them. Tried to kill them.

I think I ended up dad though because I knew dani would never forgive me. She was and is the love of my life. But there are pills to make you forget and we had a big party where we ripped Dani out of every part of my life. It's quite upsetting that if I didn't go to Starbucks at that exact time I would never have seen or known who Dani was again.

It's only 6 o'clock but I think I'll have an early night. I've had a stressful and busy day. I need time to get it all through my head before I talk to Dani.

Romeo's POV

I can't believe it. I'm on a date with Dani. Well kind of a date. We walked up to the ice cream van in the park and ordered our usual favourite. Nutella ice cream.

Whenever Dani used to come over we would go to the park, me, her, Brooklyn, Cruz and Harper and me and her would get Nutella ice cream.

Brooklyn would get strawberry, Cruz loves the chocolate and for some reason Harper loves the mint chic chip.

I looked up at her big blue eyes as she smiled and handed the man the money. I don't understand how she can always be so happy when she is obviously so sad.

She is by far my favourite of Brooklyn's girlfriends.

"There you go bud'" she handed me my ice cream and my cheeks reddened as my hand brushed over hers. She giggled and took my hand, "so what do you wanna do?"

I shrugged then saw some children on some swings across the park.

"Swings?" I asked, hopefully and her eyes lit up. I love it when they do that.

"Yeah! Let's go!" she took my arm and led me once again over to the swing set.

"Try and swing over the top!" She laughed. It was hard to get on the swing because I had an ice cream in one hand but once we were off we were off. I felt like I was flying. I kept looking over at Dani to see her looking back at me, with a massive grin on her face.

We swung for about twenty minutes until out legs go tired, then we kind of just sat on the swings, swaying back and forth.

"So Roms, how's school? Got any girlfriends?" she winked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Well... there is this one girl I like. But she's already got a boyfriend... kind of.

There was a look of sympathy on her face before she perked up again.

"Really?" she asked, her face inching closer to mine, her eyes wide.

"Yeah..." I looked up at her.

"Really? really?" she leaned closer, she was acting younger than me. It was very cute.

"Yeah. Really really." I rolled my eyes.

"Well close your eyes." she whispered and I felt warm lips place themselves onto mine, before she got up and skipped away, leaving me bewildered and lost sitting in the swing.

A/N

Hey you lot. I'm on time today!! I'm glad you've all kept your patience. Also before you rant at me for making Dani cheat on Brooklyn with his little brother. THIS IS NIT CHEATING. Romeo is 4 years younger and Dani just wanted to make him happy. That's all I needed to say. Thanks for reading. Stay patient for Sunday.

As always, your perf twerking ,
Doctorfuntimes xxx