Chapter 2 || Tshirts and Topless boys

Chapter 2

"Finally" Brooklyn stood up an walked, stroppily over to me.

"You're welcome" I replied sarcastically. I still could not believe the boy who I thought was my true love was standing in my home, not even knowing who I was.

I felt a real urge just to tell him. But I knew that wouldn't be right. He'd call me crazy. Tell me to stop being a creepy fan. Yet if I didn't do something I would never see him again.

"So when shall I pick up my shirt?" the boy asked casually.

"Excuse me?" Autumn interrupted, sassily.

"Well you'll obviously wash it won't you?". That boy I swear will be the death of me.

"Umm no, rich boy if you honestly expec-" Autumn began but I quickly cut her off.

"Come by tomorrow at dinner time. I'll give it to you then." As much as I was really hating him right now I also really want to see him again.

I smiled a fake smile at him and he went off to get changed. Autumn gave me a confused look but shrugged it off.

"Brooklyn? You ok?" I asked knocking on the door of the bathroom. There was no answer so I peeked my head round the door.

I screamed and quickly shut the door. He had kept himself in shape. He was so tanned and the was his stomach.. no Dani. He's an ignorant, stupid dick.

"Well thanks for looking at me half naked but anyway I really must be off." Brooklyn smirked and I blushed. I really don't know why, he couldn't even remember who I was! We went out for over a year. I really despise that boy.

"See you tomorrow, love" Brooklyn nodded his head and walked out the door as I burst into tears.

"I don't understand!" I cried, huddling into my knees. "How could he forget me? We took pictures. We texted. Has he really been with that many girls since we broke up?!" I sobbed and Autumn put her arm around me.

"Hey, hey little one. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this."

Brooklyn's POV

Well if I wasn't seeing Nicole now I would've stayed a bit longer. Boy! did she have some curves! She's a pretty girl. Pretty girls like that have boyfriends though. Boyfriends who could beat me up.

Never mind. I'll pick up my clothes tomorrow and that'll be that. I feel like I've met her before. A fan maybe? I don't know.

"Brookeyyy!" Nicole interrupted my thoughts as I walked towards her house.

"What are you wearing? you look hoootttt!" her annoying voice squeaked and hurt my ears. She licked her finger and traced it up and down my body.

"But wait? you smell of perfume? what were you doing?" it was hard to take this girl seriously.

"It's probably just from when the girl carried them." I shrugged casually.