Chapter 16 || Old friends and Ollies

A/N

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! Hi gorgeous readers. My exams are coming up soon so I have decided to make a schedule for my updates because they seem to very random. Every Thursday and Sunday I will update so I shall do one now.

Brooklyn's POV

"Brooklyn please calm down!" Mum shouted at me.

"How am I supposed to calm down? why don't I remember this? why didn't you tell me before?" tears prick in my eyes as I go from shouting to sobbing.

"Brooklyn you're going to draw attention to us." My dad rubbed his temple.

"Bullshit. All you two ever think about is your reputation! Not your fucking children! Now, how come I don't remember?" I yelled again.

"Language Brooklyn. We'll tell you later, you're not stable now." My mum say down watching me on the floor.

"No! Tell me now! You can't just leave me to believe that I'm some sort of monster all night! what kind of parents are you?" Tears blurred my vision so I rub my eyes. But it just makes it worse.

"How dare you? Go to your room Brooklyn!" My dad stands up and towers over me. I try and stand above him but I can't help but burst into tears and run upstairs.

I slam the door and go on my phone. I scroll through my contacts an find the one I was looking for: Jake Harrison.

"Wassup mate? 'aven't talked to you in like ages." He picks up on the second ring.

"Umm hi jake. Let's cut to the chase." I say seriously.
"Chase?"
"What happened last year?"
"When last year?"
"Don't bullshit me, you know exactly what. Why don't I remember?" I spat down the phone line.

"Look, mate. I don't think this is how you wanna find out, on the phone. How 'bout we meet at Sark's in an hour?" I agree and hang up the phone.

Sark's is the skate place round the corner, filled with bad kids. My old friends. I never go there anymore but I used to love it. I don't have much place to skate anymore so I'm kinda looking forward to it.

I'm not looking to forward to news that I'm going to get though. What if it changes my life forever? I won't think about that now. Once I know I can apologise to Dani and hopefully she'll forgive me.

I'll have to sneak out of my window since I'm grounded and my parents hate me seeing Jake and his friends. Speaking of which I'll text jake telling him to bring his friends, so I can learn every detail.

For an hour I waited until I got the conformation text I was waiting for. I grabbed my skateboard and bag and climbed out my window.

I skate down roads, stopping occasionally for texts from Dani, that never appear. When I get there I spot the guys immediately and I'm shocked.

A/N

Hey guys! I have a draft for the next update already! Unfortunately won't be up till Sunday:(
But I want to spread out this fan fic so it's more interesting every time a part comes out. Stay patient!

As always, your perf twerking ,
Doctorfuntimes xxx