Chapter 23: Let The Fun Begin

Luna's POV

We started walking away from Eric's castle, to the dragon stables.

"So, Aenai's the History Keeper, do you know where the Tree of Estrella is?" I asked breaking the silence. Napahinto si Eric kaya pati kami huminto.

"Sadly, I have no idea about that, I didn't even know that tree exsisted, hindi ko nga rin alam na merong kinalaman ang Great Wizard of Aenai dito eh." He shrugged, we hoped on our dragons.

"Guys meet Windy, well she's supposed to be Wendy but hey we live in Aenai, we're wind holders so why not name her Windy instead of Wendy right?" He joked and we laughed, he gently pull the shy cute baby dragon.

"She's the daughter of my dragon." He explained and patted the dragon lightly.

"So where is your dragon?" I asked and he looked at Bryan and both smirk. What kind of mischief now?

"You know what to do Leon." Bryan said to Leon.

"Aye master!" Leon responded and flew up. I'm so confused. What are they gonna do now? Leon stopped flying and stayed still in the air. Leon roared loudly and we covered our ears. Hindi ko alam pero sinadya ba ni Bryan na magpahulog mula kay Leon!?

"BRYAN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" I shouted at top of my lungs. But I doubt if he'd even hear me. He's at least halfway near the clouds.

"Relax Luna, he knows what he's doing, besides, why do you have to worry about him falling if he's so high up and he has time to fly. Plus never doubt Bryan, even though a lot has doubted him." He said shrugging. A dragon suddenly swooped down and caught Bryan. Leon, the unknown dragon and Bryan we're back on the ground. I stomped towards Bryan with an angry face.

"Why did you do that!?" I shouted at him.

"Did what sweetheart?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know... Fall at least a thousand feet up in the air!?" I crossed my arms but he smirk.

"Did I make my sweetheart worry?" He pouted and came closer to me.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I won't do it again, I promise." He hugged me but I didn't hug back.

"I only did that to call Eric's dragon." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Bryan is the past owner of my dragon, and his dragon said that whenever Bryan is in trouble or needs help he's always there so Bryan did that to call him." He said and patted the dragon that caught Bryan.

"My name is Blue you're majesty, nice to meet you." The dragon said to me and bowed.

"Nice to meet you too Blue!" I greeted and Eric quickly raised an eyebrow at me.

"I can talk to dragons." He cringed and I laughed.

"What did Blue say about me?" He asked and I looked at Blue.

"What do you think of Eric?" I asked him and he did the thinking face.

"He's a lot more childish than Prince Bryan, he can be loud at times, really playful, he's smart, and he's a great master." I giggled.

"What did he say!?" He said enthusiastically.

"He said that you are a lot more childish than Bryan, you can be loud at times, you're really playful, you're smart, and he said you're a great master." His face lightened up and hugged his dragon.

"You are more than what I could ask for a dragon Blue." He acted like Blue has hair and rubbed his head.

"You're daughter is all grown up Blue! I'm so proud of you!" Bryan said and hugged his former dragon.