Chapter 34: Mission Accomplished!

Luna's POV

Psh I didn't mind leaving Luna daw. Tsk tsk tsk -___-

"Pasok na po ako Ms. Selena." Pagexcuse ko tumakbo na ako palayo sa kanila at pumasok sa loob ng CA. I bumped into Ethan and thank goodness for that.

"Ethan!" I hugged him immediately.

"Someone missed me." He laughed.

"By the way, Bryan and Alexa got back together." I sighed.

"Shouldn't you be happy cause he's not stuck with you anymore?" Right.

"Yeah I guess, plus you can continue to court me." I smiled innocently and he grinned mischievously.

"Perfect timing cause I happen to have a rose right here." He pulled a rose from his back.

"Wait you didn't know I was returning today so you are giving that to someone else aren't you?!" He just chuckled.

"Tsk ano ka ba Luna? I know you're returning today cause Ms. Selena just told me before she went to the yard to welcome you, then I asked Raven to grow me a rose so I could give it to you. I swear I am not going to give this to anyone else but you." Awww sweet. I took the rose and then another rose came to my mind, a black rose. I frowned.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ethan asked amd lifted my head then I smiled and shook my head.

"It's nothing, I just remembered when we left the underground forest underneath the Heart of Mysticus." I reasoned out and he nodded. Whew.

"Oh! I can summon my spirit animal now!" I said excitedly.

"Really?! What's your animal?" He asked, then I just summoned Stella.

"Ethan, meet Stella." I introduced them.

"Wow she's a cutie." He rubbed her head and I think Stella likes it.

"Thank you Master Ethan." Stella bowed.

"But why a wolf?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, she is a lot like me though, sarcastic and all." I giggled as he played with Stella.

"Where's the others? I want to see them." I said excitedly.

"Training room." He grabbed my hand and teleported us to the training room.

"I'm back!" I exclaimed to get their attention.

"MOONY!" Sigaw nilang lahat at tumakbo papunta saakin para yakapin ako, more like tackled me to the ground.

"We missed you sooooooo much!" Destiny, Melody, Cloud, Kion and Raven said in unison. Si Chance and Sky ayun tahimik lang na nakayap pa rin.

"I've only been gone for two days guys." I laughed as they start to get off of me.

"It felt like a week!" Kion shook his head and we laughed. Sa mga boys, si Kion mabilis nyang mamiss kung sino man ang umalis from our group.

"Great to have you back sis." Chance shuffled my hair at inakbayan na ako.

"How's you and Bryan? I heard Xander loves you." Melody suddenly blurted out at nanlaki ang mata ni Chance and Ethan.

"Bryan and Alexa got back together so wala na kami. And yes, Xander did say he loves me but I doubt it. I can't really see the sincerity in his eyes, or his voice, or the way his heart beats. I'm not going to accept, he's just messing with me and I know it, even if he told me he's serious, I really can't feel it." I frowned.

"I agree, it has never been obvious that he loves you. From the very beginning I only saw friendship between you two." Chance shrugged and hugged me.