Chapter 39: Distance

Luna's POV

No calls, no texts, what happened to Keith?

"Don't worry about that dude, he's strong he can handle himself." My brother smiled encouragingly.

"I guess, but I still can't help but worry. I know something's bothering him." I paced back and forth and my brother stopped me from doing that.

"HE IS GONNA BE OKAY. DO NOT WORRY TOO MUCH OR DO YOU WANT TO FAINT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AGAIN?" He emphasized every word and I shook my head.

"Good, now come on let's go to school." We went inside his car and he drove to Melody's house to pick her up.

"Morning Frost twins." She greeted.

"Don't call us that." We said in unison and she laughed.

"Morning baby." Chance kissed her and began to drive to school.

"Nasaan si Thunder?" Melody asked.

"Apparently Keith took him without telling me." I frowned.

"Ohh, don't worry, Keith is just being Keith. Napapansin ko na rin sya around school even before you met him. Napakatahimik nya and he barely interacts with people. Nagbago nalang sya ng konti nung nagkakilala kayo." She shrugged so I cleared my mind from that thought as we arrived at the Academy.

"Kita nalang tayo mamaya sa training." We waved goodbye to each other and continued to different directions. I headed straight to my locker and found Keith leaning against his locker with Thunder in his arms. I ran towards them.

"Hey, Keith, why didn't you answer my calls or replied to my texts?" I asked but he just avoided eye contact with me and gave Thunder to me. He teleported without locking his eyes on mine even just for a second. I also noticed that he's wearing his glasses.

"Hey sweetheart." I turned around and saw a grinning Bryan. I jumped in his arms.

"Bakit ka nandito?" I asked.

"Kunin ko lang ang naiwan kong gamit sa locker ko." Then he opened his locker and got some of his stuff out.

"Si Keith ba yung kasama mo kanina?" He asked and I nodded gloomily.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Hindi nya na ako pinapansin." I frowned.

"Want me to punch him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Violence isn't the only way fix this Bryan." I shook my head.

"Do you know the reason why?" He asked again.

"Well, hindi nya na ako pinansin nung sinabi ni dad na he grants Keith full permission if he ever changed his mind about courting me then yun, hindi na ako pinansin hanggang ngayon." I pouted and shrugged.

"Seryoso? Tito Ferdi said that?" He asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"Wow, no wonder he got Keith acting like that. He's just confused, give him time to make his decision." He kissed my forehead.

"I gotta go, I'll visit when I can okay?" He smiled.

"Okay, say hi to Alexa for me." He nodded and waved goodbye and disappeared.

"Si Bryan ba yun?" Cloud came into view and opened her locker.

"Yup." I got my book and pen out of my locker then closed it.

"How are you and Sky?" I asked remembering what happened.

"Still not okay, lumalala pa ang pagkababaero nya. Ang harsh nya na makipagbreak sa babae. Pero kapit pa rin ng kapit ang mga bwiset na linta." Nanggigigil na si Cloud.