Announcement and Thanks

We're on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/starrydayssunlitnights

Some of you may have noticed that only the first two chapters for Volume 2 and 3 are available on Wattpad (while Volume 1 has half of the whole volume available here). This is because we've decided to have our works officially published, as apparently, it is not getting enough attention or respect on this site, and as much as we love sharing our story, we need to earn from it as well.

So, before we publish the series as ebooks (or Yen Press publishes them), PDFs and exclusive artwork by ShailynFe is available to view on our Patreon.

It is not a monthly subscription, but rather, Patrons will be charged for each Special Exclusive, which is usually a complete volume or special artwork. For any amount you support us with, you will be able to access in full Volumes 1 and 2.

Volume 3 is currently free to read on Patreon as well. But only for two more weeks. Come the last week of April, the free PDFs will be taken down and replaced with a charged Special Exclusive.

So if you've managed to read the entirety of Volume 1 and 2 before we took them down from here, start reading Volume 3 now!

And if you've enjoyed our content so far, please check out our work on Patreon, or wait until the published versions come out.

Feel free to comment on our Patreon as well.

Thank you so much to those who have given us feedback and praise and support, we really, really appreciate it.