*2*

After I wake up, I walk to the common room to see if there was any snacks I can have, when I heard logic again.
"What are you doing here?" He asked harshly. I don't want to deal with him right now, or it'd just happen all over again. So I grab a couple of cookies, and go to sit down in my chair.

We all have chairs that appear when we do. Morality has a blue, chair shaped beanbag, logic has an office chair, prince a gold throne, and mine is a black leather armchair.

I sat down, and completely forgot the cookies, since I feel fatter than usual with Logan starring at me. He's making a face of pure hatred.
"What are you looking at?" I growl at him. He rolls his eyes, and whispers "a pointless emotion." Under his breath, probably not intending for me to hear. But quite honestly, I don't care if I was meant to hear it or not.
"What do you mean, 'a pointless emotion'? I keep him safe as much as any of you! Just because I do it in a less positive way, doesn't mean you can look down on me all the time! I'm just as important as any of you are!" I couldn't hide my rage. My face is bright red, and my eyes are burning into his. And that changed with his response.
"Well, I'd have to disagree. Unlike us, you cause distress. And I can do what you do just as well, but without causing stress or worry. Quiet honestly, I don't know why you exist."

"Yeah, well... Neither do I."