*8*

Its dark. Its so dark.
All I can see is black, for miles. Nothing else to see for days, When suddenly, a blinding light flashes in the distance. But just as fast as it comes, it disappears. Against all my better judgement, I go to see what the light is.

I start to walk, my pace quickly picking up, ending in an all out sprint. After a good five minutes of running, I hit face first into something.
What is this? A wall? No, a door. I think its a door.

I search for a door knob, but don't find one. I soon resort to trying to break it down. I prepare to run into the door, and the moment I should impact the solid wood, it vanishes.

I feel myself fall, for a split second, and suddenly, I'm in a fermiliar room. Thomas' living room. Of course. I hear someone talking, which comes to an abrupt stop.

"Oh, its you." I hear a voice say from behind me. I spin around, revealing a new room, which it the main control room in thomas' head. The voice speaking was none other that logic. Who else would it be?

"Can you just level already? No one wants you here." He states.

"Logan, you know he can't leave." Morality sys, with a pitiful look on his face. The look almost instantly spirals into a look of mockery and cruelty. "He's already tried that." They both begin to laugh like maniacs, as the room rotates on its own, for me to see roman standing there.