*4*

Knock knock.

That's probably prince.

"Go away..." I say, probably too quiet for him to hear. I hear another knock, and I just can't handle him right now.
Maybe that's because you can't handle anything. You're so weak.

Where did these thoughts even come from? They've never been this bad until a few days ago... I don't understand why now... Logic isn't exactly helping me fight them. If anything, he's fueling them... I just can't take this...

I didn't realise I got caught up in thought, and before I know what's happening, Prince has broken my door.

"What- what the hell?" I say, completely confused.
"Well, you didn't answer the door! What else do I do?"
"You don't- you- you know what? Never mind. I don't care. Can you leave now?"
"I need to see you're ok! Can you just talk to me? Just to put my mind at rest..?"

He'll only laugh at you.
You're a pathetic freak. He just wants a joke.
You're just his joke. He doesn't care if you're ok.
He hates you. They all hate you. You're a pathetic emo freak.
None of them need you. You're useless. Just like Logan said.

"SHUT UP!"

"I... I'm sorry Anxiety... I just was worried... You know what? No. I'll leave you alone in the future. Don't you panic about that." Oh, shit. I made him upset. I can't do anything without someone getting hurt...
That's because you're a monster.

"N-No! Prince, I-I'm sorry... I wasn't talking to you, I swear..."
"I don't see anyone else here!"
"Neither do I..."
"You know what? I thought 'hey! Maybe Anxiety isn't so bad!' Apparently I was wrong. You only care about yourself. Logic is right."

Before I could say anything else, he was gone. And that hurt. He doesn't care about me. Logic was right. They were right. He hates me.
Just like everyone else.
They don't want you here.
You don't belong here.
They want you gone.
You get in the way.
Just get out the way.
Just do everyone a favour.
It only takes five minutes.

"Just leave me alone..."

"That isn't happening for a while, Anxiety."