*3*

He stood there in shock, as if he hadn't expected me to agree with him. Just as I thought he might be done yelling at me for today, he started a hole new round.

"Then why are you here?! No one wants you here, Anxiety! All you do is make Thomas feel terrible! Just, go. I don't want to see you."

I see that morality is about to say something. "He's just going to yell at you too." my mind told me. I turn and leave, doing as he says. I walk slowly away with my head hanging low, feeling so bad about myself.
"He's right. End it. No one wants you here."
Can my head just shut up for a day?
I wipe a tear or two out of my eye, and start walking quicker, I round a corner, and-

Smack.

My head hits the floor, pain hogging my senses. I look up to see what had caused me to fall, to see none other than the ambassador of Disney himself.
"Oh my gosh, Anxiety! Are you alright? I'm so sorry!" He helps me up, but I just scowl at him, brush myself off, and reply with, "yeah, I'm fine. I feel absolutely fan-fucking-tastic." Sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Anxiety, are you ok?" He asks, seeming concerned.
"He's a good actor. There's no way he'd ever care about you." My head tells me, making me stare straight down at my shoes.
"I-I'm fine." I try to assure him, but unfortunately my voice broke in the middle.
"Anxiety, you know if you ever need to talk, you can come to me. I'll always listen." He smiles warmly, obviously trying to make me trust him.
"Really..? Well.. If you wouldn't mind-" I was interrupted by my brain swirling at a thousand miles a minute. "Stop kidding yourself. He doesn't want to hear your sob story. He'll just laugh at you. You're such a stupid-" my thoughts stopped ebruptly, after hearing the fanciful sides voice once again.
"Yes..?" He looks so... Happy. Why? Because I decided to ask him?
"uh... Never mind. I have to go... Important things." I spoke out, speedily walking away from him.
"Anx, wait!" He says quickly, whilst grabbing my wrist to keep me there.

He looks at me. "Anxiety, please tell me if you're upset about something. I'm here."

I just stare at his shoes, not saying a word. I'm kind of scared, to tell you the truth. Will he be mad at me if I don't?

"Anxiety, look at me." He said firmly, except the voice crack in the middle.
I look up, to see him almost crying.

"Calm down, calm down. No need to get so emotional here." I state, plastering on that fake confidence again.

"Yes there is! there's a lot to be emotional about! If somethings bothering you, I want to kill it! Please tell me!"

"Can you let go of my arm, please?"

"No! Tell me what's going on, Anxiety!"

"stop yelling."

"Anxiety, you're not going anywhere until you tell me what's happening!"

"Stop..." Did my voice just break? Apparently so, since his face just softened and he's no longer holding my arm.

"I'm sorry, Anxiety. Did I make you upset?" He's mocking you.

"No, I just wanted to leave. I guess that worked." I say with a smirk, whilst walking away to my room.

God damn it, Anxiety. Can't even speak to someone without fucking it up.