*6*

"And here everyone is!" I heard Thomas exclaim to the camera, without looking around the room. I look around, to see morality starring at the fridge, logic starring at Thomas, and prince starring at... Oh god. Stood in the corner, like he owns the world, is depression. Thomas continues to talk, before being interrupted by an obnoxious cough. He turns around, so then see the new comer looking at him expectantly.

"Oh, hi!" Thomas starts cheerfully, "who are you?"

"Oh, I'm depression, good to meet you." He said, like he's done with the conversation already. Thomas looks at him, shocked.

"Wait, I have Anxiety, and depression now!?" He almost shouted, starring at the other trait. While all this is going down, I recompose myself.

"Oh, no Thomas. You don't have depression." He walked over to me, "Anxiety does. Isn't that right, buddy?" He asked, adding emphasis by elbowing me in the side. I wince in pain, then answer,

"Don't call me your buddy, and apparently so..." How great is this? Now they're all starring at me. Most of them with pity, except logic, who's looking at me with spite.

Logan pulled us all out of our thoughts, by saying, "so, shall we continue with the video?"

"And do you mind explaining what the video is?" Prince added.

"Oh, of course! So we're doing another ask sanders sides video! Depression, are you sticking around?" He asked. Please say no, please say no, please say no.

"Call me Des, and sure, why not." Damn it.

"Ok, so!" He said, directing his attention back at the camera. "Des will only really be able to answer group questions, but that doesn't matter!" He said with a grin. "Ok, let's get to work! @RobertIDK asks what are all your favourite songs?"

"The camp fire song song!!" Morality yelled, before anyone else had even established the question. We all just looked at him, prince muttering "oook..." The next one to answer was logic.

"I'm not really one for songs, but I quite like the periodic table song." Prince looked at him strangely before saying,

"You people are just strange! Everyone knows the best song is You Will Be Found from the Dear Evan Hansen sound track."

"Sure it is," starts Des, "I much prefer the TØP sound. Maybe lane boy."

I was going to just stay quiet, but Thomas asks, "Anxiety, what about you?"

"Oh... Um," I'm so nervous I'll say something wrong in front of Des. He'll probably pick me up on it, and make fun of it... "I-I guess its teenagers by um- by My chemical R-Romance..."

Thomas smiles at me, reassuringly. Of course. He knows what I'm thinking. But the reassuring smile didn't stop Depressions quiet comment of "stutter much?" From getting me down. I don't think anyone else heard. Either that, or they didn't care.

"Next question is for..." Thomas began to read out, "Anxiety! @momo_romance wants to know, what's you're real name?"

"Oh, I'm putting my phone on silent!" Province yells, quickly getting out his phone, and switching the switch.

I look at him for a second, and he already knows what I'm going to say. "You know, I'm really not planning on telling you." I state.

"Fine, fine..." Thomas starts, "Des can answer this one! Des, what's your real name?"

"Oh, my real name is Destery." He states.

Hi, I'm super tired, so im going to do this part in two parts. If part two isn't up tomorrow, spam me with comments so I remember, ok?