*16*

Hallo, ik I'm super annoying keep doing this, but I changed the last chapter. What I did is at the bottom. And some other stuff I guess I don't remember

Then I told him. I told him everything. From the recent events of criticising everything I do, to him pushing and kicking me as a kid, to... Other things.

By the end, I was so obviously crying, despite every instinct and despite the yelling of my brain. Roman was holding me, stroking my hair gently, which I must admit, helped a lot. But it didn't help the inevitable question that followed.

"Is that why you're... you know... anxiety?" Roman asks, obviously cautious about possibly upsetting me. But, I'm not ready to answer that question. Not for him, and not for myself. So I do the thing that any sane person would do, and avoid the question with everything in me.

"What happened to your mirror?"
"Virgil, I can tell you're avoiding the questio-"
"So can I, roman. What happened?"

"I, uh.." he chuckles nervously, scratching his neck a little. He does this when he lies. I've seen him do it many times in the past. "I accidentally threw my phone..?"

"Right... and I own a unicorn."
"You don't have to be a bitch about it."

I sigh sadly, looking up at roman with the most reassuring and promising look I can muster, gently speaking, "you can talk to me. Whatever it is, you can tell me. I won't belittle you in any way, I promise."

He took his turn sighing, before looking up from the ground, with that usual bright, plastic smile. "Virgil, I promise I'm fi-"

"Roman, I saw what happened, ok!?"

Silence.

Just staring at each other. Nothing more, nothing less. The look in his eyes says it all.

"Get out."

~~~
Guess who's writing again?
This bitch! Hello yeah!
So I also changed a couple things, like what the sides heads said.
Logan's, instead of saying, "emotionless, robotic freak" says "the emotionless freak"
Pattons, instead of saying whatever it said, now says "getting in the way"
And Romans now says "bad guy"

Kk that's it goodbye