*10*

*TW*

"You're really good."

I spin around to see the one and only Prince charming himself, princey. He was standing there with a look of pure amazement on his face. I blush a little, and turn my head to the ground. Did- did he hear me singing?

"This place is amazing..." He says, looking around in awe.
"Why are you here?"
"I was looking for you."
"Why?" I asked, accusingly.
"I wanted to talk to you! Get to know you a little!"

"Fantastic." I state as I stand up to leave, sarcasm lacing my voice. As I turn to walk off, he grips my wrist. I can't help but wince a little. I fucked up.

"Anxiety..? Does your wrist hurt? What happened?" He asked, obviously scared he already knew the answer. I sighed, and looked at my shoes, not wanting to see the obvious disappointment on his face.

"I did." I claim, eyes watering ever so slightly. I feel him take my chin in his hands, making me look up at him. He doesn't look disappointed, just... Sad. Before I can stop him, he's taken hold of my arm and pulled down the sleeve of my oversized hoodie, revealing the small scars and marks scattered over my arm, as well as the fresh ones I'd put there yesterday, that are still bleeding a little.

I stare at the ground, not at all wanting to see his reaction to how broken I am. I can feel him staring at me, but I still don't look up.

"Why?" He asks, sounding as if he's about to cry.
"You know, its kinda dumb..."
"If something can make you do... This, then it could never be dumb."
"I really don't-"
"Anxiety. Tell me what made you do this. Now."

"If you're so desperate to know, its you, ok?! You and the others, always putting me down, calling me- calling me a freak. Saying I'm the bad guy. A monster. All the constant disapproval form the only people you care about... It does something to you... And I just don't know what else I can do... Will you just leave me alone now?!"

Before he can reply, I turn away and run as fast as I can. I speed through the thick forest, tears making their way down my face, emotions running everything i do, until I run headfirst into a tree.
I don't really feel myself hit the ground, but I know I have from all the dead leaves going in my eyes.

My vision is swimming, and I can hear a buzzing noise all around me. All I can see is a crimson red. I cant breathe. Almost like I'm floating down into a river. This is the end.

Then it all fades to black.