The beginning

(I just wanted to let you guys know that I am currently rewriting the story, so please ignore any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes xoxo)
You've probably never heard of me before, I don't blame you. Well hi, I'm Rozaliya, daughter of "You know who"....Voldemort. daughter of Voldemort get over it. But wait! Don't run. Don't ya wanna hear my side of the story...

Ok well it all began when I was eleven years old, I secretly hopped on the train and take a seat.
A girl that I've had never seen before with poofy brown hair announced herself
"Hello I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?!"
She stuck out her hand and I put my hand up to shake it. We have an awkward moment but I snap out of it
"Oh uhhh Rozaliya--Rozaliya Riddle "
She plops herself down right next to me and turns to face me
"Why is your hair hot pink?"
I turn red and grab a lock of hair."It's magenta" I mutter under my breath. She probably heard me because she apologizes. I do my signature rolling of eyes and turn around. "Humph!" Hermione sighs as she pops up and leaves the cabin. Ahh peace and quiet I say to myself.
An hour later I get up to get something from the trolley and I see a boy with green eyes and jet black hair, sitting next to a boy with vibrant red hair. "
You must be a Weasley"
I mutter to myself and laugh remembering what Draco said earlier in the summer. Draco was my only friend, since his father worked for mine.
Both our dads are so desperate for us to get into Slytherin, I overheard them talking about it during a meeting. I had just dozed off and I realized that I had been staring at the Weasley boy and the other one and they were now looking at me funny.
They go back to their conversation and the boy lifts up his dark bangs to reveal a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt.
My eyes widen. This is the boy my dad wanted to kill.
"Harry Potter"
Then I look even closer, my older sister Lizzie is sitting with them
We look nothing alike, Lizzie has mid length dark hair with blue streaks and soft brown eyes whereas I have really long magenta hair and sharp red eyes
The  first thing I think is "Dads gonna kill her" I remember what Lucius said about my dad hiding as a professor I just can't remember which.
"Hi Rozaliya!" I hear a familiar voice say. I whirl around.
"Hi Draco!" I say relieved, and I hug him
That's the boy I whisper to him
"Who?"
"The one our dads want to kill.
I haven't seen my dad in person for years because he is too weak ever since he tried to kill Harry.