the PERFECT Birthday

As much as I despise Cho Chang, I teamed up with her and Luna Lovegood to create the perfect birthday party for Lizzie
We made reservations for a Karaoke bar, we invited, Cho, Luna, and Draco, so I could have someone to talk to.
We walk into the bar and sit at our booth,
"Did you even invite Lizzie?" Cho said
"Pfft, I'm not stupid, of course I did" I said rudely
"Shhh! I hear a nargle!" Luna cried and pushed past Draco, who had a face of disgust.
Lizzie's favorite song turns on, a song by the weird witches. "Shout out to my ex" (P.s I know that, the song is by 5th harmony but for now... weird witches ;))
I grab her arm and pull her up onto the stage, right after a swig of butterbeer. We start singing...

"Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man
You made my heart break and that made me who I am
Here's to my ex, hey, look at me now
Well, I, I'm all the way up..."
I look over and in the corner of my eye I see Harry walk in with his arm around Ginny.
Right after we go off the stage, I grab Harry and pull him outside.
"Why would you cheat on Lizzie?!" I cry squeezing his wrist.
He tried to pull away, but I try to punch him, he catches my fists and smirks. I clench my teeth and kick him in the groin.
He lets out a grunt and falls to the floor.
I spin on my heel and run back into the Karaoke place.
"What happened?" Draco says as I sit across from him.
"I just kicked Harry Potter in his soft spot" I say breathlessly
He laughed, "Where is he now?"
"Probably still in the parking lot" I sigh.
Right as I say this, Harry returns to his table, limping slightly and kisses Ginny.
I catch Lizzie looking at him blankly.
Harry looks over his shoulder and glared at me.
Luna sat Lizzie down and started a conversation with her on star signs.
This was our que to get the cake. I run to get the one I made, and somehow succeeded.
As I arrive at the table, Cho arrives along with me with her cake.
"I was in charge of the cake" I say through gritted teeth.
"No I was" Cho scoffed
"The more cake the merrier!" Luna said serenely.
We place the cakes in front of her.
"Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!"
A hand presses Lizzie's face into my cake.
We look up at the person in which the hand belonged to.
No other than Harry.
Our mouths drop in shock as he started laughing hysterically. Lizzie still didn't lift her face from the cake. Me and Cho grab what is left of our cakes and proceed to throw them at each other.
Soon bits of cake from anger turned to laughter.
But we instantly stop and look at Lizzie who was still in the cake.
"What's wrong?!" Harry mocked "Something on your face?" He says to Lizzie. In the blink of an eye, she spirals out of her seat, pink frosting covering her blue highlights and punches Harry across the jaw. The impact had knocked him out cold.
Lizzie wipes frosting from her face and laughs evilly.
We all stare in shock.
We were silent. The whole Karaoke place went silent.
"L-Lizzie?..." I croak
She looks at her hands and runs them through her hair.
"What-what happened to you?..." I whisper
"This is the new me. I'm not going to play around anymore" She says harshly.
I fall back in my chair.
At this point Ginny rushed to help Harry.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ginny cried placing Harry's head in her lap.
Lizzie points her wand to Ginny's throat.
"You, are on my list" Lizzie said through gritted teeth.
"Cruci--"
"LIZZIE STOP!" I scream and scramble in front of Ginny.
Lizzie doesn't lower her wand.
"Who's side are you on?!" Lizzie yelled.
I take out my wand
"Lizzie... you need to stop this.." I say pointing my wand at her.
"Expelliaramus!"  I cry out and her wand flies out of her hand.
Her expression becomes cold and her usually soft milky brow eyes become lifeless.
She bends over and picks up her wand.
"Crucio"  She said and a red beam comes toward me.
Soon my body is filled with excruciating pain, as if I was being twisted and set on fire all while being stabbed by white-hot knives. I scream out in pain, and my vision turns blurry with tears. I didn't see Lizzie anymore, and Draco was hovering over me along with Cho.
Soon the pain overwhelmed me and I passed out.
{Draco P.O.V.}
Roza crumpled to the floor twitching and writhing in pain and screaming.
My hands were shaking and I look at Lizzie who had covered her hand over her mouth and ran.
Soon Roza stopped screaming but continued to twitch. Cho managed a spell to relieve the pain.
I lifted her off of the ground and carefully placed her in my car and flew at top speed to St. Mungos. I screamed at the lady at front desk because  I was completely out of my senses. They placed Roza on a stretcher and carried her away. I kissed her on her twitching forehead and stifle a sob.
I fly back to the Manor, and I run to my room.
I drop myself onto the bed.

{ROZA P.O.V.)
I wake up with awful pain in my head.
The memories of the last night flood into my head like an ocean.
Thankfully, after a few more hours at St. Mungos I was allowed to go home.
I instantly run upstairs and knock on Lizzie's door.
Lizzie opens the door. Her eyes were red and she had dark circles under her eyes.
Her eyes trailed to the cast on my wrist.
She opens her mouth to speak but then closes her door and locks it.
"Hope you had the perfect birthday!" I yell sarcastically to her and run to my room.