Voldemort's Arrival

I wake up with my head throbbing,
I pay no attention and head to the main hall for breakfast. I sat next to Draco who looked very apprehensive.
"Hey, what's up mate!" I say oddly being strangely perky for a non-morning person.
"Nothing much" He replied numbly
"I spent all night looking for a damn unicorn!" He said grouchily.
"But you got the blood right?"
"Yes."
After Breakfast we head to divination.
Today we were fortune reading.
Professor Trelawney gives us an example, she rubs an orb and begins a chant.
"The-the DARK LORD IS RISING!!" She cried
Me and Draco exchange nervous glances.
Thankfully, nobody believed her as she gets predictions wrong very commonly.
"SEVERUS, OH SEVERUS" She cries running out of the room.
"Severus-oh Severus" I say mocking her
Draco lets out a forced laugh.
"Seriously what's wrong?" Now I'm kinda concerned.
"Nothing!" He says shaking his head and turning around.
After Divination and Charms we sneak out while everyone is going towards the arena for the last event of the Triwizard Tournament.
Draco, my sister a few sons of death eaters and I are ushered to an open area and forced to put on masks A few minutes later (Masked) Lucius emerges with a struggling Harry.
Harry is pinned to the wall and knocked unconscious. Lizzie puts her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming, a tear flows down her face. I take her hand and squeeze it. She nods at me gratefully.
A crimson red potion is brewing in front of us.
Draco gives Lucius the Unicorn blood.
Pettigrew pricks Harry's finger and puts the blood into the potion.
It turns white and starts glowing. Then they drop the weird baby Voldemort thing inside and it sets but then a head begins rising,
then a body emerges right as Harry was waking up. It begins climbing out and pettigrew held up a black robe. I cover my eyes. But then open them when Pettigrew yells
"HE HAS RISEN!"
I jump up and hoot.
But then my mask fell to the ground RIGHT as Harry was looking at me. I bounce over and fix my mask.
"Oh crap" I think.
Voldemort raises his wand at Harry.
We are lead out of the room and descended back to the slytherin (and Ravenclaw) Dorms.

Draco stares lifelessly at the ceiling. I lay down next to him.
He laces his hand with mine, and I blush hoping he doesn't notice.
I smile, we are in this together.

(SQUEEEEE :3)