A meeting with Death.

I walk up the long hallways and go to Dumbledore's office. I enter and look around at the big room and then at Dumbledore. He has a welcoming smile on his face, across from him, my sister is seated and Hermione is next to her
He beckons me to come over and sit down.

He looks at us through his half moon spectacles.
"You ladies, along with miss Granger" He says nodding towards Hermione. "Are reportedly, the top witches of your grade and we have started a new tradition at hogwarts, an awards ceremony for the student a-" He was interrupted by a man.
Dumbledore gets up and the man whispered something.
"Oh....yes I see.." He said
Then he turned to us
"I apologize ladies, but I have some matters going on and I need to attend to them. You may all go back to your dormitories. " He dismissed us and rushed up the stairs. My sister and Hermione go downstairs but I follow Dumbledore.
I go up further and I see what is going on, Harry returns and says "What are you doing?" But I hear someone say something and I cover his mouth with my hand
"Shhh..get down"
We look up through the wooden panels and Draco mumbles something in a shaky voice. "Don't you understand?" He says raising his wand "I-I have to kill you or they will kill me." My eyes widen. They chose Draco for the killing task, and the victim was no other then Dumbledore.
Harry looks at me with a confused stare
"I-i can't believe it." I whisper.
"THEY CHOSE ME!" Draco cried rolling up his sleeve.
A dark mark.
I put a hand over my mouth and I stare at him through the floor. But I let a scream escape my lips. Suddenly everyone stopped.
I hear Bellatrix's familiar cackle
"WHO IS THERE?!" She yells.
She looked down through the floor board and stared into my eyes.
She smiled insanely
"Rozaliya" she cooed, caressing the edge of her knife.
Harry glared at me and I saw Draco's head jerk down toward me, his eyes darting between me and Harry. I  stared into his pale eyes, clouded with fear and remorse. His wand still pointed up. Bellatrix got distracted and took her eyes off of me and she smacked the back of Draco's head who whirled back to face Dumbledore. His wand pointed at Dumbledore, who's face never changed, it was as if he expected it, Draco's wand trembled in his hands and he gritted his teeth, I held my breath as I saw Draco pant and try and open his mouth to speak. I hear a angry sigh and Snape shoves Draco aside, who fell to the floor in shock. I turned to look at Harry but he was gone. Draco and I both stared at Snape with horrified, questioning eyes. "Avada Kedavra!" Snape shouted nasally and a green beam of magic erupted from his wand, at Dumbledore who fell back, stumbling over the window and freefalling, his long white hair flying in front of him. Horrified screams emerged from below. The death eaters all laughed in glee, except for Snape who stared at the window. The death eaters dissipated in a swirl of dark powder.
Why did they choose Draco? Why did Snape kill Dumbledore? What's going to happen now? Panic rose in my chest, the only man my father feared was now dead. Nothing was going to stop him. I darted up the stairs, where Draco was, pressed up against the wall, he hadn't moved from where Snape threw him aside. Tears streaked his pale face, he stared at the window, breathing heavily. His sleeve was still rolled up, the dark mark radiating on his forearm. His wand hung loosely in his hand. He looked as if the life was sucked out of him. I contemplated approaching him, I stood on the stair beside him
"It's my fault" He said, it was barely a whisper but I heard it. "No it's not- I sat down next to him but he interrupted, still staring "Yes it is, yes it is, Roza" He turned to me, "I let them in, I-I helped them, I almost killed Dumbledore. Now, he's d-dead." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. "Hey, listen, it's not. The dark lord made all of us do things that were wrong. They would've killed you if you didn't. All of it is his fault." He yanked his hand away  to drop his face in his hands. "You don't get it, it is my fault, I let them give me the dark mark" He gestured weakly at his arm. "I complied with my father. I didn't have to do that. I should've let them kill me" He choked down a sob. I never saw this side of him. The side he kept down his entire life. The side we all have. I've seen it in Lizzie. Our father's have pushed us to our breaking points. "I don't know why they're doing this to you, but you don't deserve this. Our father's are evil, but we don't have to be. Listen, you are nothing like your father or mine. They've brainwashed us. You would've died if not."
I stood up quickly, startled slightly, he looked up at me through his fingers. "I've seen the type of person my father is. I want