Dinner with the dark lord.

I look over and see that the sun is starting to set.
I look down at the letter that I was writing. I walk up to my owl, Athena and I tie it to her leg.
"Give it to Draco." I say and Athena flew out the window.
I hear a knocking on the door
"DINNER! Put on a dress"
I sigh and pull on the nearest dress which was a red one, it clashed terribly with my hair but I didn't care.
I walked down the hallway and I find my way to the main dining hall.
Voldemort is sitting there with my sister on the other side of him.
I sit next to her and she whispers
"What the bloody hell are you wearing?"
We laugh and Voldemort interrupted us sternly
"Something, funny girls?"
"No." We say shaking our heads.
"This weekend we will be attending a death eater meeting, the reigniting ceremony as I like to call it" He says causally sipping his wine. Or maybe blood, unicorn blood. I shudder.
"Go ahead and eat." He says smoothly.
I hesitantly grab a bread roll and drop it onto my plate, but I don't eat it. I don't trust him just yet, heck he could of injected poison into the loaves.
However I see Lizzie grab one, nervously pull of a piece and place it in her mouth.
Only then I do the same.
As I reach for a chicken leg, the butler rushes in, he was pale.
"Something urgent is happening lord" he stammers
Voldemort turns to us
"Finish your meals and head to your rooms, I will be going out for the night."
We nod solemnly and he runs out of the room.
I continue to chow down on my chicken leg but then I run up and change, I come back down in a deep blue shirt and black jeans.
I turn to Lizzie, my eyes wide
"Where do you think he is going!" I whisper.
"Lets go follow him" I say
Lizzie dropped her roll and a mischievous grin spread across her face.
We creep down the hall
"My lord," The stranger said nasally
I crane my neck"oh my god it's Snape"
Lizzie looks in closer.
"Oh my god it is!" She says louder
I held my breath as they looked in our direction but they went back to there conversation
"Do you think Snape is a-a death eater?"
Lizzie whispered
"Maybe" I said but then Lizzie's hair pin fell out and hit the ground loudly.
We gasp
"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS" Voldemort yelled and he started towards us but we ran at full speed to our rooms.
"Crap, Crap , Crap" I cry out running up the stairs and fall breathlessly on my bed.
I crawl under the cold covers and I hear wings flapping. I look up and Athena is flying into the room with another letter attached to her foot. I untie the letter and the parchment falls and hits my bed with a light thump. I open it up and it reads
Hello, Rozaliya,
This is the minister of magic, we have noted that you have used your wand outside of school and we will have wizards coming over to demolish your wand.
I turn ghost white, but I keep reading
Ha, you fell for it!
sincerely yours -Draco >;)
I let out a sigh and laugh. what a relief

But seriously Draco I will freaking kill you. >:)