Battle of Hogwarts

We were put into our stations.
At midnight we had to attack.
The clock went off and we ran out of our hiding spots, ambushing the people. I take on Ginny Weasley who had pushed herself in front of her brother George who screamed at her to get back. Ginny ignored him and fired a spell and me and I instinctively jump to the right.
"You're really strong..." I smirked rotating around the room.
She shot another spell at me which almost hit me.
"Hey, how is Harry feeling" I smirked twisting my wand in my hand.
She had enough of me and shot again knocking me off balance and wiping the smirk off my face.
I shoot at her many times and the last one grazed her arm. She shot once more and screamed.
"What?" I think
She started running towards a body.
I run after her to see what happened.
She hovered over a lifeless body with two people surrounding the body.
I look closer. It's George! Wait no..
Fred.
I run in the opposite direction and start fighting with a hufflepuff girl. I knocked her out very easily and kept moving. I didn't see Lizzie throughout the battle. While I was fighting another person, I feel a stinging sensation and was teleported to an area in the dark woods with more death eaters.
Harry lied on the ground completely still.
I gasp and look up at Voldemort. I refuse to call him my father. I look at Lizzie who had the same look as I did.
Shocked and confused.
"Narcissa," Voldemort begins in his clear voice.
He flicks his hand and she obediently walks over to Harry and checks his heart rate.
I see his green eyes flicker for a moment and I bite my lip.
"Dead." Narcissa says standing up.
We walk out of the woods and Voldemort triumphantly raises his arms.
"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!"
Everyone gasps.
He walks over to me.
"You did well Daughter" He says giving me one of his horrible hugs.
I force myself to look into his eyes which were raised and he was smiling. For a second I saw Tom Riddle in Voldemort eyes. The dark handsome young man stared back at me for a few seconds, nodded his head and disappeared back into Voldemort.
"NICE TRY!" A familiar voice yells.
He whipped around and there Harry stood holding his wand.
My mind was so numb during this.
Voldemort raised his wand and the spell messed up. The wand flew in mid air. It was quiet. As if the world was taking a breath, the wand came down and killed Voldemort.
He was falling in slow motion and as he looked at me, he turned into Tom Riddle, he looked at me hopefully as he fell and he mouthed something whilst smiling that sounded like :
Love you, My Demented Daughter.
Then as he hit the floor he turned back into Voldemort.
As I looked over his body I felt empty, with no emotions whatsoever about this.
As I slowly step back I fall into Draco's arms and I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
"ARGH! LUCIUS PASS ME THE CAMERA, MY SHIP IS SAILING" Narcissa screamed as I pull away from Draco.
I laugh.
All was well.

{BOOK IS NOT DONE YET, STILL SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING STUFF COMING UP!!!!}