Prologue

Happy smirked at the woman sitting in front of him. Her dark curly hair was thrown over her shoulder in a long braid, showing off her large eyes and beautiful features. No one knew of who she was and that's what happy wanted. Her life was one of the most important things to him and he would do everything to protect her, no matter the cost. As Happy was in his own thoughts, his mother walked in the room with a large smile gracing her face.

"Cassie, has been wonderful the past few weeks," Mrs. Lowman told her son and the girl turned to face Happy. 

"Don't let Ma lie Hap, I really haven't done much lately," Cassandra told him sheepishly as his mother lightly smacked the younger woman.

"Nonsense girl," the older woman cried and grabbed her hands tightly, "you have cooked, cleaned and did all the shopping for me and I could never thank you enough." The older woman looked towards her son with joy as Cassie's tan cheeks burned. Happy smiled at the two women as they bickered back and forth. He could finally relax after a long 3 months away from the two. The club has been sending him on jobs almost every day which made it almost impossible to see the two women anymore. 

"Hap," Cassandra called gently snapping the quiet man from his thoughts and drawing his attention to her. "You're quiet tonight, Happy. Is it work again?"

Happy grunted in response and pulled the woman in his chest. She gave him an agitated look and he knew she was not gonna let him drop the topic of his work. "Happy what is it and don't just grunt at me," she snapped. This made him smirk slightly and his mother giggled and left the room.There was only one woman that could order him around besides his mother and that was Cassandra. The only reason Happy listened to Gemma was because of the club, since she was the Queen of SAMCRO.

"It's nothing Cass, now come on, you're sexy ass needs to shower. You have work in a few hours and haven't slept at all," Happy told her looking at the clock beside them. Cassandra groaned and put her face in his neck as he stood up from the couch.

"You just got here Hap, at least stay the night," she whispered and he sighed but reluctantly agreed as they got to his old room. Cassandra quickly showered and pulled on one of his old shirts and her underwear then got in bed next to him.

Happy laid awake watching her sleep against him while running his fingers through her hair slowly. He knew he would be getting a call from Jax soon which means leaving her again so he took his time with her in his arms. Two hours later, his phone began vibrating next to him and with a sigh he answered and got dressed to leave. Happy sighed and leaned over Cassandra and placed his lips to her head lightly then walked out side to his bike and left.
-

-----------------------------------------------------
This is my first story! Sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling imperfections. This is a Happy Lowman story not a love triangle. All ideas in this story are mine that i thought up on my own. Please do not copyright. If you arent aware of SOA please watch it.
Thank you!!
Jay