Chapter 1

Happy could feel the club's gaze on him as he took his gun apart again. His anger has been out of control for two months.
Cassandra hasn't called or texted him in weeks. His nerves were on edge and the club could tell.
"Happy, brother," he heard Chibs' thick Scottish accent say making him look up. Chibs frowned once he saw the anger in his brothers eyes and he sat down beside him.

"Whats wrong brother," the Scotsman asked but all he received was a grunt in answer. The club watched as Happy's eyes once again looked at his phone that was in front of him. Everyone looked towards their VP as the killer sat at the bar. Suddenly, Happy's phone rang and he lunged for it quickly.

"Cassandra," Happy quickly whispered and he heard a soft whimper from the other end. This sent his anger through the roof. "Cassie answer me. Where are you," Happy growled standing up as everyone looked at him.

"Happy, please help. He's coming," she whispered and Happy spun to look at Juice with eyes ablaze. 

Trace this, He mouthed to the young hacker who nodded and quickly opened his computer to trace. Clutching his phone tightly and turned towards Jax who was looking at him questioningly.

"Cassie, where are you? What's happened," Happy growled but all he was given was brief descriptions of things she sees and hears. This made Killa pissed because he didn't know if his girl was safe or if somethings had happened to her.

"Happy, I got the address," Juice said quickly just as an ear shattering scream was heard on the other end of the line.

"CASSANDRA!"