Chapter 8

Happy and Cassandra were back in Tacoma after staying a few weeks in Charming. The couple were still together and haven't had any problems until Happy was called in to Church one day all of a sudden.

Cassandra walked outside to get something out of Happy's saddlebag and saw a croweater on his bike laughing with all her friends. Cassandra's began seeing red as she walked towards the slut.

"Get the FUCK off of my Old Man's bike," she growled and the sluts looked at her in shock. The hoe that was sitting on the seat stood up smirking towards her friends who were shaking their heads no. 

"What are you gonna do about it bitch. Happy doesn't need your fat ass," the croweater laughed looking at her friends in triumph but they looked at her terrified. "Elora, don't do it. Happy's Old Lady is just like him," one of the girls whispered but Elora rolled her eyes.

"I'm warning you now back the fuck away from his bike or I will end you," Cassandra snarled her fist clenching and one of the prospects came out and froze then turned and ran back inside.

"HAPPY," the prospect yelled and threw the doors open in the middle of church. Happy glared in aggravation and the patch looked at him terrified. 

"Happy, it's Cassandra," he gasped and Happy got up and ran outside towards his old lady. She had Elora against the wall by her throat in the short amount of time it took to get Happy. 

"Baby girl, drop her," he sighed while running his hand on his scalp in agitation. Cassandra dropped the croweater but as she went to turn away Elora sent a right hook to her cheek knocking Cassandra into Happy's chest.

Lee jumped between the two women quickly and looked between the two. "If you're gonna fight take it to the ring," he snapped between the two and Cassandra smirked and spit out the blood that leaked from her busted lip.

"Come on girl, lets you get changed and wrap your knuckles," Happy sighed and dragged them to their room. After she put on a sports bra and some tight shorts, Happy walked her to the ring and wrapped her knuckles before placing a rough, possessive kiss to her lips.

"Beat the fuck out of her," he growled and Cassandra smirked before turning to the ring. Happy slapped her ass as she got in and she turned to the croweater who was dressed in a crop top and very short shorts.

"I'm about to show you what happens when you sit on a taken man's bike then call his old lady fat," Cassandra snarled and Happy's face went into a cold glare as he looked towards the croweaters and sweetbutts.

"Knock that slut out," Happy growled loud enough for everyone to hear and Elora's face flashed with fear for a second but she covered it with a smirk and got in the ring.

When the two girls faced each other and got ready to fight Happy crossed his arms watching. A prospect brought him a towel for Cassandra after the fight but Happy grunted and shook his head.

Lee yelled for the fight to begin and Elora tried a few hits on Cassandra who dodged them easy. Cassandra feigned a kick and Elora swung but as her fist reached out to land, Cassandra kicked her in the face and Elora dropped.

"Don't ever go near my old man again," she snarled at the other whore's and spit at Elora then got out of the ring. Happy smirked and put his arm around his girls shoulder and kissed the side of her head as they walked inside to unwrap her hands.

"Time for our fight girl," Happy growl lustfully and lunged for his Old Lady. They kissed roughly and soon their clothes were lost in the room and the only things heard were moans, grunts, growls and screams through out the night.