Chapter 2

Happy growled as he started his bike and saw all the guys run out behind him. He only had one thing on his mind and that was saving Cassandra.

"Happy," Jax yelled getting the attention of the older man who simply gave his VP a quick glance.

"Who the hell was that," Jax growled as Hap checked to make sure his trusty knife and gun were on him then mentally nodded.

"Her names Cassandra," Happy explained in his raspy voice. "She's one person, I won't let ANY of you stand in my way of protecting." Everyone noticed how serious the man seemed about this woman.

"Whether you like or not, I'm going get her and I am bringing her home," Happy snapped and SAMCRO looked at each other shocked. Happy was the most loyal member when it came down to orders and the only time he refused to do anything for them was when his mother needed him.

"We are coming with you," Clay told the NOMAD who only nodded his head and started his bike. "Juice where are we going?" Everyone turned to look at the man with the mohawk. Juice looked at Happy with a look of panic.

"Hap, she's in Washington," Juice whispered and Happy got up and punched the wall in anger. He looked to his club and Clay nodded. "All cuts are to ride. I want everyone with us. Happy when we get back, I want answers," Clay yelled as everyone ran to their bikes and they all members followed Happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy got off his bike at his mom's house and ran inside quickly and saw the mess that was left. "Ma," Happy yelled and his mother and aunt came out of the back room. Their eyes swollen from crying.

"Oh, Happy," his mother cried falling into her sons arms as she sobbed.

SAMCRO piled into the house as Happy sat his mother down on the couch then stood in front of her. He ran to the back to his room and noticed all of his stuff ripped up and thrown in various areas in the room. He walked back into the living room and looked at his mother and aunt.

"Where is she? What happened Ma," Happy growled gently and his mother covered her mouth softly and leaned against his aunt. "Where's Cassie, Ma?"

"We went out for the night, Cassandra insisted that your mother needed a break from all the wonderful things, she has done. We were only gone maybe four hours Happy and when we got home...," his aunt trailed off as Happy's jaw clenched. "Everything was destroyed and only a note was left on the front door," she whispered and handed the crumpled paper to him.

Quickly, reading the messy handwriting Happy let out a growl and ran to his bike as Clay ordered Piney and Chibs to stay with the Lowmans. The rest followed the determined man to a house almost four miles away and Happy laid his bike down without a care and ran toawrds the house yelling. 

"CASSANDRA," his raspy voice yelled as he walked towards the door as he cocked his gun that now sat in his tight grip. 

"HAPPY," a voice screamed from somewhere upstairs in the house and Jax quickly busted the door down. Happy ran inside and staight up the stairs as the guys checked downstairs and outside in case of someone being around. 

Killa kicked a door open and saw the beauty barely able to look up at him. "Cassie," he gasped as he quickly fell to his knees next to her and lifted her slowly in his arms. Her hand touched his cheek and she gave a faint smile. "Hap, I knew you'd come," she whispered in a rough voice.

"Of course, those bastards can't keep me from you," he said and she weakly chuckled and then tucked her face in his neck.

Jax and the others stopped as Happy walked out of the house a girl lay in his arms. Anyone could clearly tell she was beautiful and had delicious curves. However that wasn't what mad all of the members gasp as Happy stepped closer. 

It was the black crow on her neck with 'Happy Lowman' in bold, cursive letters.