Chapter 9

Happy woke the next morning to Donut banging at the door. With a growl, he moved Cassandra to the side gently and pulled his pants on.
"What," he grumbled as he opened the door and looked at his friend.
"Church, brother. Put a shirt on and let's go" Donut told him and Happy nodded then closed the doors.
"Hap," Cassandra yawned as her hand stretched out for her lover but he wasn't there. She sat up and sighed before getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom for a shower.
After getting dressed, Cassandra walked out and was pulled straight into Happy's side and he smirked down at her. The bruise she left on him was dark and huge but showed her claim.
"We are heading down to Charming for an Autism ride," he told her and she rolled her eyes.
"Of course, go fuck your whores," she snarled and walked away from him. The club went silent as everyone watched Happy's girl leave the clubhouse.
"CASSANDRA, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE," Happy yelled after her his fists clenched.
"FUCK YOU HAPPY LOWMAN," she screamed and started her bike but Happy stood infront of it his legs on each side of the tire.
"Let me explain, girl," Happy growled but Cassandra shot him a glare.
"Let you explain what, Happy? How your about to leave for who knows how long? Or, how your gonna fuck croweaters the entire time," she snarled in his face.
"Shut up girl," Happy growled but she rolled her eyes in aggravation.
"Move, so i can get this fucking claim off of my neck," she yelled and Happy felt his heart stop. She was getting his crow removed. He suddenly grew pissed and grabbed Cassandra by her waist, and tossed her over his shoulder.
-------------------
As soon as Happy got to their room, he dropped her on the bed. He was breathing heavy as the fear of losing his Old Lady ran through him.
"Move," she snarled and tried to get passed him but Happy shoved her back on the bed. He threw his shirt off and showed her the ink on his chest.
Her name was tattooed on his skin in an area where his previous ink didn't cover. "You think, I'm gonna let you go girl. When i said we, i meant you as well. I ain't leaving your ass," Happy snarled and she rolled her eyes.
He gripped her throat and placed a possessive kiss to her lips. "You're mine little girl and I ain't letting you leave me. Pack your shit and get ready to leave," he snarled and walked out slamming the door.
Cassandra sighed and packed her and Happy's clothes and walked outside to him.
With a sigh, her head fell against his chest and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, while talking to Donut.
Cassandra looked up at Happy and his dark eyes flashed down to her. "I'm sorry, Hap," she sighed gently but he kissed his crow.
"You're mine, little girl. Remember that," he said in his deep voice.
She nodded and he held her close to his chest tightly. "I love you Hap," she told him quietly and he bit her shoulder.
"Love you too, girl," he said before he pushed her to her bike and slapped her ass.