Chapter 11

A few days after the run, Happy and Cassandra were back in Charming after getting a call from Clay. Happy could tell that the constant back and forth between the NOMADS and SAMCRO was starting to irritate Cassandra so Happy made a call.

------------------------------------------------

Jax and all the other Sons stood outside talking when a a black sports car rolled into the lot. Happy sighed and walked forward as everyone looked around confused at the man.

 Happy sighed and walked forward as everyone looked around confused at the man

Suddenly a man stepped out of the car and a shrill scream rang out. "JASON," Cassandra yelled and ran full speed at the man and leaped into his arms. The man laughed and then buried his face in her hair as he held her tight.

"I knew you were a whore," Tara spat at Cassandra who stayed with her face buried in the mans chest. Happy spun around in anger at Tara as Jax stepped forward. "Who the hell is this," he asked and the man looked up.
"I'm her brother," Jason smirked and stroked his sisters hair gently

Jax's eyes widened in shock at the news and watched as Happy wrapped an arm around Cassandra and shook her brothers hand

Jax's eyes widened in shock at the news and watched as Happy wrapped an arm around Cassandra and shook her brothers hand. "Thanks for calling Happy," Jason nodded as he looked at his sisters boyfriend. "Maybe you can take her for a few days like I said," Happy asked and Cassandra squealed in delight and launched herself at her brother again. 

"Yeah, I can do that," Jason smiled as he petted his sisters hair slowly and Clay stepped forward. "We can't just let you take Happy's Old Lady. We don't even know if you are who you say you are," Clay snapped and Cassandra's happy mood was soon turned to anger.

"Leave my brother alone," she snarled and punched Clay in the face but before she could do any damage Jason had her against the hood of the car by her neck. Everyone watched shock at the siblings but Happy sighed in irritation.

"Please take her. She's bored right now with her bike not able to be fixed and me working," Happy told Jason who let his sister stand straight. After checking her for any marks, Jason nodded at Happy.

"Cassie go pack," Jason said and the brunette ran inside and a few minutes later was back with Happy's bag. She threw it into her seat then wrapped her arms around Happy tightly and looked up at him.

"Don't give your brother shit," he grumbled and she shrugged innocently. 

"I can't promise anything," she giggled then her face grows serious. "I will miss you Hap," she sighed and he kissed her aggressively while gripping her hips tightly. 

"I know girl. Now go and you better call me," he growled and she nodded placing another kiss on his lips then getting in the car with her brother. "Fuck a croweater or sweetbutt, this crow gets covered," she snarled at him and he clenched his fists at the threat. 

Jason turned the car on and suddenly I Am Machine by Three Days Grace, was heard blaring through the speakers. Jason lowered the windows and turned the volume up all the way up and left.

Sighing softly Happy turned towards the crowd  and saw they all had their mouths open. "Well , now you've met my in law," Happy muttered and walked inside.