Chapter 6

Cassandra woke up to an empty bed and sighed slowly and went shower then got dressed for the day.

After getting dressed she left Happy's room and walked out the clubhouse and went over to her bike

After getting dressed she left Happy's room and walked out the clubhouse and went over to her bike. She wiped the small smears off with a towel and looked around for Happy's bike but saw that it was gone as well as the others.

Pulling out her phone, she sat down on the table and called him while opening a water she had found.

"Yeah," his rough voice answered and Cassandra could hear the guys in the background. "Where you at Hap," she asked as she drummed her nails on the bench.

"At the hospital, Jax's kid was born early. Mother shot up," Happy muttered and he heard her let out a small growl. "Tell Jax, I'm on my way in his truck," she snapped and hung up then got in the large truck and headed out.

-----------------------------------------

Happy pocketed his phone and walked towards the pissed off Teller family. "Cassandra's on her way and she isn't in a good mood," He let them know and Gemma smirked widely. 

"Your girl wants kids," she asked in joy and all the man did was nod as the doors were thrown open. The waiting room grew quiet and Tara tried walking towards the pissed off woman but Jax grabbed her quickly as Cassandra stalked towards Happy.

"Where's that stupid cunt so I can ring her neck," She snarled looking up him and he sighed. She had a fire burning in her eyes and was out for blood.

"Ma'am, you can't be here. Only family is allowed not croweaters," Tara hissed and Jax gritted his teeth knowing that she had just assaulted and official Old Lady. Happy grabbed Cassandra's hair and pulled it back showing her neck proudly.

Gemma smirked at Tara who wore a bewildered face as she saw the dark tattoo

"She IS family," Gemma smirked at Tara. "Unlike some people she's a claimed Old Lady to a patch in SAMCRO. She has every right to be here."

Happy pulled his girl outside then pushed her against the wall and bit the tattoo roughly causing Cassandra to yelp then gripped his shoulders roughly. With a smirk, Happy sucked on the spot and with a proud look in his eyes backed away from her. 

"What I tell you about having your hair down girl," Happy growled and put his hands on the wall besides her head. She ran a hand on his chest with a pout on her lips and excitement clear in her eyes.

"What are you gonna do Hap? Punish me," she questioned as she quirked an eyebrow at him making him smirk.

"What you want little girl," he growled and yanked her hips against his and she ran her hand to the front of his jeans

"You know exactly what I want Lowman. Unless you can't handle it anymore then I will go ask Chibs or Tig," She smirked clicked her tongue softly as his eyes burned in rage. 

"No one touches what's mine," he snarled and marched towards Jax's truck threw her in and tore off towards the Clubhouse.