Chapter 7

***WARNING!!! This chapter is for 18 years or older. Or for those who are mature enough for the contents.***

Happy slammed Jax's truck door closed as Cassandra got out and tried to run towards the clubhouse. Happy growled and grabbed her waist then pushed her against the door. 

"Where do you think you're going little girl," he growled in her ear making her shiver at the euphoric feeling of his warm breath against her ear. She whimpered and gripped him by his cut while he bit on her ear lightly.

"Happy," she whimpered and he smirked evilly at the desperation in her voice. She was horny and ready for him but he was gonna make her beg.

Growling he picked her up making her legs wrap around his waist and she attacked his neck. He growled as she found the spot she was looking for and bit down hard making him groan in pleasure. She sucked on the spot as he marched through the clubhouse towards his room.

Happy slammed the door closed when they got to his room and pushed her against the door roughly forcing her away from the dark purple mark on his skin. She grunted when his teeth bit into his piece on her neck and he growled not liking the sound that came from her and bit harder feeling his teeth break her skin and finally she released a moan. 

Smirking, Happy tore her shirt off of her and then threw her bra off to the side and attacked her breasts with sharp bites and teasing sucks on the tan flesh but ignoring her nipples. "Happy," she whimpered in need as she could feel herself grow aroused more and more. He threw her to the bed roughly making her giggle.

She sits up and roughly pulls his cut off and he attacks her lips forcing her back down on the bed. Her nails ran up his back and then in one quick move had his shirt on the floor. He sat up and yanked her skirt off then looked down her body and smirked when he noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

"Well little girl, I see you've missed me," he growled lowly as his eyes swirled with lust. She bit her lip and looked up at him innocently. "Don't do that little girl," he warned as his pants got tighter and tighter. With a devious smirk, she ran her hands down his chest and took off his pants slowly.

"What are you gonna do Happy," she grinned her voice thick with need as she pushed his boxers to the floor and staring at his think length with want. He grabbed her legs and pushed them open and his tongue flicked against her pussy making her moan and grip the sheets.

With a look of satisfaction, Happy continued his assault on her cunt and she suddenly locked her hands on his shoulders and screamed softly as she came. He licked all of her juices that leaked out as he took her heels off and kicked out of his shoes.

"God dammit girl, I ain't been inside you for awhile," he growled as he thrust forward without warning and buried himself all the way in her. She gasped in pain and pleasure and her nails cut into his shoulders. He pounded into her roughly as she screamed in ecstasy. 

"HAPPY," she screamed as she came around his cock and he gripped her throat as he went deeper in her. Growling, he went faster and faster as her pussy tightened around him. Suddenly, with a loud animalistic growl he came emptying his seed inside her and roared her name as he met his high.

He slowly slid out of Cassandra but left himself above her and kissed her lips. "I'll never have enough of you," he told her gently staring into her eyes as she stroked his cheek. He kissed her palm and smiled up at him. "Never," he promised gently while kissing her forehead and laying down and pulling her on top of him. 

She sighed softly and kissed his chest before nuzzling into his neck. "I love you Hap," she muttered tiredly as he covered them. As she falls asleep, Happy strokes her back with his fingertips

"I love you baby," he whispered as her breaths even out and she falls asleep. Happy hears the guys get back but he falls asleep holding Cassandra tightly.

 Happy hears the guys get back but he falls asleep holding Cassandra tightly