Chapter 13

The entire club was on a run and Cassandra sat bored at the clubhouse on Juice's laptop. It had been hours, since everyone left and still no word from Happy. 

Within her boredom, Cassandra looked into some bikes that were for sale. Happy had told her that her bike wouldn't be rideable any more so she took matters into her own hands. As she looked through all the bikes one caught her and she smiled. With a grin, she purchased the bike and typed in her credit card information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not 9 in the evening and no one was back yet, so Cassandra began cleaning the filthy clubhouse. There was cleaners and sprays lined up on the bar and music blaring through the radio. As Cassandra cleaned she danced around the clubhouse with loud music, she didn't hear the bikes outside.

The guys walked in to the smell of lysol and bleach and the sight of a spotless clubhouse. Happy smirked as he walked through the guys to his girl who danced with her back turned towards the others. 

Happy wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned into his chest while still dancing. Killa stood still as she danced against him, her ass bumping against his front every once in awhile. "Hey baby," he purred gently and bit her earlobe making her moan gently. Jax turned the radio down and Cassandra smiled at their astounded faces.

"Have you guys never heard of cleaners," she teased and Clay smiled at her while Bobby gave her a pointed look. 

"You may have cleaned in here but there's one place even you wouldn't touch," he grinned and everyone gagged as Booby walked to the bathrooms. Quickly he ran back with a shocked face before yanking her out of Happy's tight grip and hugged her. "How are you not dead? That bathroom could kill an elephant," he asked shocked but she giggled.

"Happy destroys bathrooms," Cassandra laughed and the accused man rolled his eyes and opened a beer. The club laughed as the two began bickering back and forth. 

"We gonna fight this out little girl," Happy growled in her face and she glared up at him.

"Bring it old man," she snarled then shrieked and Happy bit he ass as he marched towards the ring. Everyone followed the two and watched as Happy aggressively wrapped her knuckles.

"If I win, you admit you destroy the bathroom," Cassandra snapped and Happy nodded and she wrapped up his hands.

"If I win, I tattoo you, wherever I want and what I want," Happy smirked and Cassandra rolled her eyes and got in the ring.

"Is he really gonna fight his Old Lady," Juice asked and everyone watched the two closely but jumped back when Cassandra punched Happy in the face and he hit the ropes growling. With a smirk, Cassandra did a small dance as she waited for Happy to stand straight again.

"Come on baby, you're getting rusty," Happy smirked and she flipped him her middle finger. Smirking, Happy rushed her and sent a kick to her ribs making her fall. He went to punch her but she shot up and sent a frenzy of punches to his abdomen. 

Snarling, Happy punched her and she gasped in pain for a second. Happy went to knock her out but as he went to swing, her leg hit his groin and he dropped. Before anyone could believe their eyes, Cassandra wrapped her arms and legs around him and constricted. "Fuck," Happy gasped as his girl tightened her legs around his ribs and he tried yanking her arms away from his throat.

"Give up Hap," she growled in his ear and he nodded. Her arms and legs immediately let him go and he collapsed with his back against her chest. Everyone stayed quiet while Cassandra kissed Happy's head gently.

"Well damn, can I have a turn," Tig asked slightly turned on at the sight. Happy growled as everyone laughed while the couple got out of the ring.

----------------------------------------------------

Happy got out of church and looked for Cassandra. His eyes locked on her thick figure as he saw her standing near Gemma with her back turned to him. He walked up behind her and slid his arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to him. 

"I love you girl," he whispered against her shoulder and she rested her head agaisnt his. "I love you Hap," she smiled and they stayed in that position for awhile.

 "I love you Hap," she smiled and they stayed in that position for awhile