Chapter 4

The next morning, SAMCRO and Cassandra headed back to Charming. To everyone's surprise Happy had been telling the truth about Cass riding. She was currently riding a purple Ducati 1199 next to Happy.

It was a peaceful ride until they heard a bike rev and then something shoot in front of them

It was a peaceful ride until they heard a bike rev and then something shoot in front of them. Everyone watched as Cassandra began doing tricks and Happy held his breath as he watched his Old Lady.

The club was freaking out as they watched and Jax yelled at Happy who merely shrugged. Finally she sat back in her seat and slowed down to ride next to the aggravated Lowman who only shot her a glare.

Hours later, they finally stopped to get something to eat and to fuel up. As soon as Cassandra got off her bike Clay was in her face making Jax rush forward but Was stopped by Happy.

"What the fuck were you doing," Clay yelled at the brunette who only looked at him with her jaw clenched. Happy let out a small chuckle and Jax looked at him confused. They all watched in silence as Cassandra pulled a gun from her back pocket and pointed it at Clay's head. 

"One, you are NOT my prez

"One, you are NOT my prez. You boss MY Old Man around not me," she growled lowly her voice almost as frightening as Happy's. "Two, I do whatever the FUCK i want." She kept a glare on the man in front of her as she loaded a bullet in the chamber.

Happy walked forward and stood between the gun and Clay but everyone was shocked to see that she didn't lower it at all. The two stared at each other for awhile as Bobby grabbed Clay and pulled him back. 

"Put it down little girl," Happy grumbled and Cassandra raised a perfect eyebrow at him questioningly but didn't move the gun. Happy sighed and gave her a pointed look as her stomach growled. "Put it down so we can go eat girl," he snapped and she lowered the gun with a frown.

Sighing, she placed a small kiss on Killa's lips and slapped his ass before walking towards his bike to put her gun away. Happy looked at his brothers who all looked shocked from what had just happened but happy smirked.

"That's why she has MY crow," he said looking at each one of their shocked faces before walking to his girl. He leaned against his bike and held her to his chest while keeping his hands on her wide hips. 

Suddenly Tig began laughing uncontrollably making him get weird looks from the club. "She just put Clay in his place," he laughed loudly and everyone including Clay chuckled slightly.

"She'll fit right in when we get back," Piney wheezed and Jax nodded agreeing. "Now we have two killers. One emotionless and blood thirsty while the other..." Piney trailed off.

"The other completely insane," Juice muttered as everyone watched the couple who looked to be having an argument.

"Perfect match made in Hell."