Chapter 3

Nobody could believe that the Tacoma Killa who swore to never put his crow on someone actually already had an Old Lady. It was shocking for the entire club to gaze at the man who was known to be ruthless and without emotions.

"I have to get her to a hospital," Happy told them gruffly as he stopped petting Cassandra's hair.

"No Hap, no hospitals. Just bring me to Ma's so I can clean up and then we can figure out what to do," she said tiredly as she gazed up at him. He grunted softly and looked at Jax expectantly but Cassandra wiggled from Happy's arms and he put her down slowly.

"Holy God," Tig groaned as he looked at Hap's old lady then said man. "How the hell you got a crow on her," Tig asked as he looked at all of Casssandra's curves. However this only infuriated Happy who drew her close to his chest but she smacked at his hands already growing aggravated with his possesiveness.

"Can we go Happy? Now," Cassandra ordered in a growl and as everyone watched Happy quickly changed. He nodded at the woman in front of him but couldn't help admit that even with dirt, bruises and blood covering her, she was still gorgeous.

Happy got on his bike and started it when Jax threw him a spare helmet but Cassandra handed it back and got on behind Happy, who only smirked to himself and took off. As he drove, he felt Cassandra rest her face in his back and he grabbed one of her hands tightly.

By the time, SAMCRO caught up with Happy, he was already at his mothers and Cassandra was in the shower. Happy's mother ordered pizza quietly as everyone sat in the living room and looked towards Happy expectantly.

"Why have you kept her hidden," Clay asked Happy who only ran a hand over his head and sighed softly. He looked at each of his brothers and was about to answer when the bathroom door opened and Cassandra came out with one of Happy's hoodies on and the guys sucked in a breath. Cassandra placed a small kiss on Happy's head and went to the kitchen and ate quietly.

She came back and Happy gave a small hidden smile as she dropped into his lap and curled up. Everyone watched as she buried her face in his neck and fell asleep slowly without caring about the others in the room.

"This is why I didn't tell anyone about Cass," Happy grunted as his mother gave him a blanket for the woman in his lap. "My Ma and aunt were the only one's who knew about me and Cassandra. Yeah, that is MY crow on her neck and it's going to stay there."

"Why keep her from the club," Jax snapped and Happy looked at him with his dark eyes. "Because I didn't want her hurt. Too late for that though someone found out about her," Happy grunted as Cassandra wrapped her arms around his shoulders in her sleep.

"Does she know about the club," Opie asked and everyone looked at Killa expectantly. "Cass knows everything I do from gun running to murder. She knows about the croweaters and damn does she beat the fuck out of me for that," Happy grunted showing the scar on his collarbone where Cassandra cut him with his knife.

"Damn," Juice gasped in shock and they all looked at the brunette in Happy's lap but soon regretted it as a knife was sent towards Jax and embedded to the wall mere inches from his head. Happy looked down and saw Cassandra's aggravated face and then noticed the shocked looks on everyone's face.

"If you're gonna talk about me then make sure I know what the fuck you're saying. It's rude to talk about someone while they are sleeping," she growled and Happy kissed the tattoo on her neck.

"Well fuck, she's a female version of Killa," Piney wheezed and everyone sighed but Happy held a proud gleam in his eyes as he looked at his old lady. "She rides to," He informed the members and everyone looked at the NOMAD.