Stimulation

When we fuck; I don't want to fuck. I want to explore.
Guide my mind to caress your thoughts & let me slip my intelligence deep into your cerebellum.
Let your highest hopes & deepest desires slip out of your mouth softer than any moan you've wanted to hold in.
But don't hold back; Let me delve deep into your past. Let me make your future the waterfall of confidence you've been longing for.
I may not know much but you can teach me.
You can help me understand the depths of the heart, mind, and soul that I've been too uninformed to reach.
Your view of me gives me power. The look of lust, adorn, innocence, & concern all give me clarity.
Clarity that we are simply two pieces of the puzzle fit to make each other whole again.
Even with all the stimulation in the world I know your mind's g-spot is the one I really need to hit.
The gateway to unlock your most trusting secrets & darkest encounters. But do I take advantage?
No. I simply keep that baggage with me.
More to carry, yes. But the more I carry the less weight you feel on your shoulders.
The lighter you feel the happier you feel.
In which each interaction with you comes more naturally. No faking. No forcing.
It all simply falls into place. Just as it should.