The Black American Dream

What is the black American dream?
I think we hear too much about the American dream & not enough about the African American dream.
See the American dream is simple.
Nice house. Nice neighborhood. White picket fence. Wife. Kids. Simple. Comfortable.
I think the Black American dream is a bit more complex than that.
See growing up black me personally all I've ever wanted is to be accepted.
That's when I was little at least.
As we grow up we learn more & more about how much we've been ripped off.
How much our culture has been sprinkled over other races yet tamed down & appropriated enough for them to take credit for the idea.
Them being the thieves.
So when all you see is your own individuality being taken what do you do?
You learn. You learn that in this life you have to take.
If you want to be accepted. If you want to be praised. If you want to make it anywhere.
You have to earn your shit. And by earn that means take.
See the secret behind the simplicity of the AMERICAN dream is that they already took their way to the top. Now all they have to do is settle.
But when you not there.. you gotta take what you want & take what you can get until you make your way up to the top in order to THEN be comfortable.
That's the Black American dream.
Full of prejudice, harassment, irritation, pain, grief, lessons, & time to develop.