The Girl Down The Street

They asked me "Ayo wassup wit the girl down the street?" I said "Ionno"
They asked me watchu mean? You be wit her a lot.
I told em that don't mean shit. Looks can be deceiving.
See I be around her but ion really feel like I be wit her. Yakno?
See she my friend but she still a stranger in many aspects. Never took the time like that to find out.
But I mean maybe it's bout time I did.
Maybe it's time I found out bout this girl.
She cute but I never thought to see her as beautiful as she is.
See she strong but I never thought to see her as solid as she can be. As loyal as she is.
She she confided in me I'd like to think cause I wasn't like every otha nigga trynna get at her.
I knew how much niggas played wit her heart but I also knew how much she knew bout the game.
So wasn't no need in me trynna run it.
Plus she was close wit my love & im not a scumbag ass nigga like that.
So I never thought to see what she about.
I kno she into music & ha words done got ha clout.
Ha laugh cute even when she nervous.
She strong & hard to get so you kno she be worth it.
But in the end I still don't know much about her. We talk so much bout so little.
I listen to her rant and vent bout niggas' shit cause I kno for her it's therapudic.
She also put that shit to rhymes. Guess it helps.
Can't act like ionno cause I do the shit myself.
But she different. She a natural born hustla, certified ridaa. So I mean I kno a luh sum bout the girl down the street. I'm curious to kno more but do she wanna kno bout me?