13- EEK! Unlucky number (Jks)

A/N

Just ignore the title...OMG!!

Olivia's POV

--------------------

As The sun began to set we said goodbye to all the girls and drove home. "Twilight! Today was awesome! Now all that's left to do is go to the observatory!" I say "Are you sure you dont mind..I know your not really into this kind of stuff" She says "Hey! You hung out with me through stuff you didnt like! Its my time to do the same" I say "Thank you Olivia!!" Twilight says. We step inside the observatory, I see Martin and he brought exactly who I asked him to bring.. Yes! Martin your a fricken legend!! "Hey Olivia!" Martin shout and walks towards us.. Jason following close behind. "Jason, I would like you to meet Twilight" I say with a smile. Jason looks at Twilight and gives a smile "Good to meet you! Want to go look at the scopes?" He asks "I would love to Jason!" Twilight replies. They walk off together when Jason moves a bit closer to Twilight and they hold hands "Love doctors in the house!" Martin says laughing "True dat!" I say smiling "So what do you want to do?" "You know! My surprise is waiting! I told Jason we would leave to go to my surprise" Martin says with a grin "You and your surprises Martin" I say smiling "Come on! Lets get to the car" He says "And Olivia, I'm driving" "I cant argue with that!" I say. Martin opens the door and I sit down inside the car. "Your gonna have to wear this Bodilful blindfold" He says. He passes me a blind fold with a trollface on it "Ok..Now I'm worried" I say "You should be" He says in a deep voice and starts crazily laughing "Ok mr troll! Enough laughing for now" I say and put the blindfold on. I'm still sitting in the same spot and its been about five minutes "Martin are we there yet!" I ask in a kid voice "Almost!". The car stops, And a door opens "Are you ready?" Martin asks "Yeah!" I say and step out of the car. I trip but Martin catches me "Careful" Martin says "NOW OPEN!". He takes off the blindfold (Perfect time for a cliffhanger XD But not today XD) I look around.  This is one of my favourite places in the world.. The beach. Not to mention the stuff lying on the sand. I moonlight dinner just for the two of us. I hug Martin and kiss him on the cheek "Best Surprise ever" I whisper and then start laughing. We walk towards the towels. Martin tackles me and i fall onto the sand. Strangely we start to wrestle.  I manged to pin Martin to the ground, This wasnt an easy task I can tell you now! "POWER MOVES ONLY!" I say while laughing. My phone starts to ring but I ignore it "Are you gonna answer it?" Martin asks "Ok I will then" I say. I pick it up. You have one new text message -Twilight: Are you at home? Jason and I cant find you guys! Jason said he could drop me home. Why didn't you tell me about him? He was so nice!- "Martin! You didnt tell Jason!" I say "Wait what?" He says and walks towards me "I'll just tell Twilight to go with Jason" I say. Olivia: I'm with Martin. We are just hanging out, You should go home with Jason cause I might not be back for a while. It was a surprise? XD- "Now lets get back to what we were doing!"  I push Martin into the water only to find he grabs onto my leg and pulls me in. "This is war"

Amber's POV

If I could sum this day into one sentence it would be: Best day of my life so far! "Amber, Will you go out with me?" Mitch asks passing me a Rose. My heart skipped a beat "YES!" I say and give him the biggest hug ever "Mitch I love you" "I love you too Amber" Mitch kisses me

Olivia's POV

It was about 2am in the morning and I was half asleep. Martin picks me up bridal style and puts me in the car. "Oh Olivia" Martin says chucking I open my eyes slightly "Tonight was fun" I whisper "Yeah it was" Martin whispers "We need to do this again" I whisper "Agreed" He says, he looks out the window "Is something wrong?" I ask "Kinda.." Martin whispers "I need to back to Bulgaria soon.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! I LIKE CLIFTHANGERS!!!!!! I'm so sorry this chapters short and I didn't put a lot about the dating.. Its just I'm not really good at writing that kind of stuff XD 

Thank you all so much for over 1,000 reads! I love you all so much! I never in all my days thought i would get even over 100 reads let alone 1,000! This means a lot to me as I didnt really have a lot of confidence in myself when I started Wattpad! So I have 5 people to thank: Ask_Dat_Crafter and The_Undead_Troller! Thank you guys for being my bros! KayleyWeiser for inspiring me to write a Bodil book! I love your stories your amazing! serenity013 My bro IRL who told me about Wattpad! If it wasnt for you I wouldnt be here writing this ^-^ Thank you! And Finally ALL OF YOU READERS AND ENDER CLAN!! Thank you all for the support. This has gone on long enough! Hope you all enjoy and PEACE ENDER CLAN XD Dont forget to RAVE!