11- Seriously? Today of all days...

A/N

IM BACK XD This time another charater will join us.... Question is will it be one of yours O_O XD

Ty's POV

-------------

I was moaning. I had never rolled my ankle this bad.. EVER! "Ty!" I look over to the voice "Kai?" I say. Why was she here? "Yeah its me, What happened to you?' She asks "Guys pitching" I say with a smile. "So you got hit with a ball?" She says "Nah, he just threw too low. ended up falling over the ball... I think I sprained my ankle" I say "let me make it better" She says and pushes her lips onto mine. I freeze in shock. But then I start to kiss back "Ty?" I turn quickly to look at the person who spoke. It was Olivia. She'd gone pale at the sight of us making out "Olivia.. It's not what..." "I told you to warn me!" She yells and runs off "Ty, Don't worry she'll be back." Kai says. "You don't know that Kai" I say "Well..Who cares.." She mumbles "what's up?" I say "Nothing..Lets get back to what we were doing" she says and starts to kiss me again. One thing comes to mind, Olivia.

Olivia's POV

"I told you to warn me!" I yell at Ty. I can't believe him.... He promised he'd tell me when, My best friend...Lied to me. I run as fast as I can away from them "OLIVIA WAIT!" I hear Martin yell but I don't look back. I run out of the oval and run towards my house. I knock on the door "I'm comng!" Twilight yells, She opens the door "I thought you were staying with Team crafted for a while" She says "Yeah I was.. Please let me inside I need to calm down" I say crying "Olivia...What happened?" She asks "T-Ty lied to me" I say. Twilight hugs me and leads me inside "No worries. Can I help you with anything though" She says "Why don't we do something. Just you and I" I say smiling. "Sure! What do ya want to do?" She asks "Lets watch a movie, Maybe even cook something if you want" I say with a smile. "How bout instead of cooking.. We go to the observatory? I have never been there an-" "Sounds fun!" I say "MIND MELT!" She says laughing. "I'm gonna make that butter popcorn!" I shout laughing "I'll pick a movie!" She says. I look down at my phone. 24 new text messages I sigh, I open my phone and look at who texted. Martin: Olivia! Where are you! Gabby and everyone are really worried, Why did you run off! Please come back. Mystery number: Looks like you didn't get my Email! I found your number Olivia!. Jason: Hey. Where are you guys? Everyone at the house is waiting. Ty: I SWEAR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE! D: Olivia! Please answer . "Olivia! The movies ready, How about the popcorn?" Twilight yells. I hit myself in the face as I see the popcorn explode throughout the kitchen. ""Olivia! Are you alright" Twilight asks running into the kitchen "I'm fine, Unlike the popcorn I forgot!" I say with a grin "Now lets watch dis movie!"

Martin's POV

"I told you to warn me!" Olivia yells. She had run to find Ty before any of us could even react. Olivia immediately started to run, I sped after her but she was running to fast, With wet tears pouring down her face. I was utterly shocked... Olivia never cries. "OLIVIA! WAIT!" I shout, She doesn't listen and continues to run and finally runs into the streets. I stand there for a while before I go to confront Ty. "Bodil! What just happened?" Gabby asks "I don't know.." I say looking down at the ground. I text Olivia and walkover to the benches, Why did she run off? What did she want to be warned about? I get up and walk around to the other side of the stands "Thanks Ty, We should do that again sometime" I hide behind the front of the stand and the girl walks past me and she didn't even notice "Ty? What the F*** was that about!" I yell at him "I kissed.. Kai." He said "Kai? as in Olivia's pitcher?" I ask "yeah... Where is Olivia?" He asks "SHE RAN OFF!" I yell again. "What the actual H**** did you do! You made her Cry!" I say. Ty moans, "I-" "I lied... BUT IT WASNT MY FAULT!" He screams "This explains a lot..." I mumble "What do you mean?" I turn around. It's Rhys "Why does Ty lying have anything to do with the fact Olivia ran off?" He says "Ty is one of Olivia's closest friends other than her roommate! She trusted him..A lot. how would you feel if someone you knew almost all your life betrayed you?" I say "I DIDNT BETR-" "Martin has a point. Just give Olivia some time Ty. Thats the only thing that will work." Rhys says and walks off. "The guys are probably wondering where we are.. I'll call them" Ty says and pulls out his phone. My phone starts to ring.. I look down at it. Olivia: Martin I'm fine, Just not feeling the best. Ty shouldn't have done what he did. Thats final. If you want to come and talk to me you can, But no one else.. We are going to go to the observatory later. Bring Jason with you! Martin: Ok.. But why Jason? Olivia: You shall see :D. I walk towards the car park and hope in the drivers seat, "TY! HURRY UP! WE ARE GOING HOME!" I yell. But before Ty can get here Gabby walks up to me. "Can you give my number to Olivia? And she might need this" she says. I grab the glove and ball from her hands "Sure thing Gabby, maybe we'll see you at the game." I say before hoping in the car. Ty steps inside and I start the engine "LEZZGOO!" I shout laughing at the same time.

Resa's POV

What to draw today? Thats a question that's always on my mind other than pranking the butts outta other people. I stare outside my window looking for something interesting when my phone rings It's violet: Hey! I made a new friend at color crush! Her names Olivia, I'm sure she's the EnderYoshi but that doesn't matter! She's really Nice! Also loves trolling like you! Ttul Resa! The real EnderYoshi? Hmm.. THATS IT! I'll drawn some awesome fan art of her and TC! I pull out my special red dragon drawing pad, and my sketch pencils. I start to let my imagination run wild

------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOP!! I UPDATED! YAY! Anyway congrats TwiliaDApprentice! I still have a spot left (I know I have 2 but I have a prewritten chapter :D) Thank you so much! I just took a quick look and we have reached over 600 reads! You guys are killing me! THIS IS AMAZING! BTW! New stories approaching! The first chapter of my PewDiePie fanfic is done! It's going to be called: 'Not Just A Bro..'. Thank you everyone! You guys are BOSS! PEACE ENDER CLAN! XD