15- Cause Of Turtles

A/N

I like the title XD Ender Clan please check out a book for me! Just for derps. Its an awesome book and yeah, DO IT FOR THE DERPS!

Olivia's POV

-----------------

I couldn't sleep. Something was bugging me and I just couldn't ignore it, Why did Kai even kiss Ty in the first place? How did she even find him! I continue to think about this for hours and hours. It just doesn't make sense! Not only that but.. Why did Martin need to go back? I know its a stupid question but I just wanted to know..

I swing my legs over to the side of my bed and get up. my clocks alarm starts to go, 6:45.. Why did I even set it that early?? I turn it off and get dressed. I was going to the backyard this morning to practice, You cant blame me with 4 days left till the last game I'm getting anxious.. I grab a ball and my bat and walk around the house into the backyard. I place one of the glass bottles I found in the kitchen on top of the crate. I line up with the bottle and I throw my ball into the air. Ready..Aim. *RINGGG* The ball hits the ground. Seriously!?! Who would be calling at this time. I stand in position and throw the ball. Ready..Aim..*SMACK!" I hit the ball and it goes flying *SMASH* I look at the now broken bottle..Nice. I walk inside after cleaning up the glass and I put my stuff back. "You have have one new voice message" I press the OK button "Hey Olivia! Just wanted to let you know we have a group practice tomorrow! Don't be late." It was Kai. Maybe this was just what I needed! I could ask her about all that jazz! "Olivia? What are you doing up this early?" Twilight asks "Baseball" "Right..I'm going to go out with Jason today, You mind looking after the house?" "Oh sure no problem! I got my own things planned!" I reply. "Hope you have fun Twilight!" "I'm not leaving yet! Its like 7:30!" She moans "Oh.. Right! Want to play some Minecraft?" I ask "Sure! Why not" We sprint up the stairs and log in. "Hey Guys EnderYoshi here!"

Martin's POV

"Martin can I talk to you for a second?" Jerome asks. I was just editing some videos but I walked into Jeromes room "Whats up?" I ask "Dude! Why didn't you tell the guys Olivia was here last night! Everyone thinks Ty's going crazy" "She didn't want to come.." I say "What do you mean?" He asks "Ty did something really bad.. He hurt Olivia badly and she doesn't want to see him" I say "None of us were ever told about what happen at the field" Jerome says "Ty kissed Kai" I whisper "Kai?" "Kai is one of Olivia's team mates. She asked Ty not to make a move unless he told her first. He promised" I whisper yet again. "So Olivia felt.. Betrayed?" He answers "Yeah..I think she's had some bad issues with trusting people in the past" I reply. I hear feet shuffling outside. I walk slowly towards the door. "Tree, two....ONE" I whisper. I open the door fast and Mitch, Ty and Adam are standing there "Seriously!" I say. "so Olivia was here last night! I knew it" Ty says "Mitch.. Why?" Jerome asks "I just wanted to see what you were up too.. Then I saw Ty listening to your conversation" He says "We all heard it." Adam mumbles "Guys there is a reason when someone says its Private they don't want anyone to know." Jerome says "So is Olivia gonna come back?" Ty asks "......." I look towards Jerome. I think Mitch feels really guilty "Look.. I need to go" I say. I push past Ty and walk down the stairs "HEY!" I look towards the shout "I'll come with you Bodil" Jason says. "Now hold on! If your going to see Olivia I want to come" Ty says. I look at Adam giving him the 'Not now' look "Nah come on Ty! We have somethings to do! We are going to gamestop!" Adam says "Ok..I'm so getting the stick of truth!" Ty anwsers. We all walk outside only to see something bad. "Hello Ty." Its Kai and shes not alone "Fuck"

Sorry for the short chapter!

I promise the next one will be longer than this but I just want to say THANK YOU! All you Ender Clan are amazing! And if your not part of the Ender Clan everyone is welcome! We hit over 100 votes! WHOOP! I also wanted to thank everyone for helping me. As some of you know I had a Massive Hater. They really just wanted to Pax IRL. We ended up doing it, I  got a bloody nose but they got worse.. I'm not really one to fight but they seriously asked for it. Anyway thats not important! I wanted to say thank you to every single person who stood up for me. You guys mean the world to me, Anyway Peace Ender Clan XD Dont forget to RAVE!